Spray tan machine advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hiya,

I have just completed a spray tanning course today and I'm looking for some advice on where to buy a spray tan machine, what brand do you's reccommend? Or is there much difference between different ones.

Thank you,
Nicola

The TS20 machine is really popular! If you do a search on spray tanning machines on here, you'll find lots of different threads to have a look through. That will give you some choices :) and well done on completing your course.

Lots of girls wont be happy but I got mine from eBay. I purchased about 5 different machines trying to find 'the one' as I had a cyst removed from my hand a few years ago & found some are hard to hold.

Thank you! Will have a look at the TS20 and also at some other threads.

There's just so many different brands I don't want to spend lots of money on one that won't last me.

Thanks again

I have the classic glam machine which i find brillwhich i know is on sale atm with suntana, but i use la tan solution x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I train for Nouvatan and think the Click n tan is the best machine and Nouvatan is the best solution. I've tried all the others and can't beat it.

Hi has anyone heard of sisa spraytan machine ? and is there another name for it as when I google nothing is coming up .are they any good can I use to do say around 4 sprays 1 after the other ? I hope I have wrote this in the right place thanks guys :)

I've worked for Montana Tan in the past and our best selling gun was the TS20 - its cost is reasonable and does the job xx

Latest posts

Back