spray tan not taking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlotte.b

Reaction score
hey all just been contacted by a client who i sprayed on tuesday as she was going away to say her tan has not taken. I had sprayed her with a 10% as she had asked for a slightly darker colour than last time she had a tan (8%). whilst i was spraying her i found that the trigger on my gun was not pulling back so i had to stop and mess around with the density dial, not sure what it was but seems to be working OK now.

so now im wondering if it was the solution or the gun that was the problem, any advice would be really helpful. thinking the problem may have been i sprayed her too lightly and it has not developed. have offered her a respray when she gets home but obviously a bit gutted as no one wants unhappy customers and so far she has loved it.

have you spray tanned any clients since ? x

It's a good idea to offer a re spray. That way you can see if it was your gun or solution or maybe it is just that the lady doesn't take to 10%.

This happened to me using Sienna x tonight's the night. I sprayed 3 clients on the same day, 2 looked wonderful and it just didn't take on one, so I'm guessing that her skin just doesn't take to it!

Try not to worry too much xx

tried it again and gun working fine and solution came out a lovely deep tan so just going to respray the client.thanks for advice :)

Latest posts

Back