Spray tan on shaving rash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollyGold

Reaction score
I have a new client for a tan tomorrow and I tell them to shave wax 24 hours before so yesterday she put hair removal cream on, and text me saying she's got a rash could she still have a tan, she also sent a photo that ill add. So I said no I wouldn't do that tan as its not a good idea doing it over A area that's going to be irritated and maybe broken skin.

She's text me today saying the area has gone down loads but still red, there's no broken skin. Can I have the tan? I'm jut waiting for another photo to see how much it's gone down, my question is is it ok to do the tan if the areas gone down? X

This is it last night

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360320543.663975.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360320543.663975.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,320
I'd do it but only if the redness had gone completely.You should do a patch test too as obviously she must have had a reaction to the remover and as you have never done her before she may be very sensitive.

It still looks irritated, I don't think a tans a good idea. Always good to get a geeks point of view tho x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360320661.869302.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360320661.869302.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,025
I'd do it but only if the redness had gone completely.You should do a patch test too as obviously she must have had a reaction to the remover and as you have never done her before she may be very sensitive.
Sorry forgot to add, she's had loads of tans before but is new to the area. But yes I should patch test her x

Well I've said no.
No way would my insurance company cover such a thing if it got worse
And it will go patchy from her Scratching
And I just don't want to make it worse x

Latest posts

Back