Spray tan or facial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We won't supply anyone unless they have level 2 or equivalent, but other houses may be less strict.

So Lynn, I am about to do a facial course at college which I think is a vrq or something. It's a 12 week course and would be exactly the course, same teachers, same content had I decided to do it all in one go instead of separate certificates. So are u saying I may run into problems trying to get a facial skin care range? Does this mean you wouldn't supply me for example?

I'm by no means an expert on the vagaries of the qualification system, but it is my understanding that they are broadly equivalent, although they will have been delivered by the colleges in different ways.
The key for us is whether you have appropriate insurance. We won't supply people unless they are insured; until the industry becomes properly regulated it's the best we can do to reduce the number of uninsured, under skilled practitioners.

We won't supply anyone unless they have level 2 or equivalent, but other houses may be less strict.

Ah thanks for clarifying as that's not what you said above, you said you wouldn't supply without a nvq2. I have insurance but don't have the nvq2 and I'm about to do my facial course at the end of the month so no doubt I will have a million and one questions. :)

Latest posts

Back