Spray tan regular not going as dark - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting but I use 35ml, 1 coat and feel dlry straight away and have lovely fade off. Over the course of a litre that would give me an extra 12 tans.

Interesting but I use 35ml, 1 coat and feel dlry straight away and have lovely fade off. Over the course of a litre that would give me an extra 12 tans.

Wow!! That is hardly any solution!! Might have to reassess that!! Im such a worry wart I dont know how i will go though...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Wow!! That is hardly any solution!! Might have to reassess that!! Im such a worry wart I dont know how i will go though...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hehe. You should get your sample today - don't use 60ml! One average coat (45ml maximum).... PM if you have any questions :)

Did you shake the bottle? X

My client couldnt wait and came in this morning after exfoliating her little heart out!! The guide colour looked great on her and we are both very keen to see how it goes!! I followed your recommendation - one coat (bout 35-40ml) for 2 hours. So will come back and let you know tomorrow. Yay :lol:

My client couldnt wait and came in this morning after exfoliating her little heart out!! The guide colour looked great on her and we are both very keen to see how it goes!! I followed your recommendation - one coat (bout 35-40ml) for 2 hours. So will come back and let you know tomorrow. Yay :lol:

Great. Can't wait to hear how she goes!

I'm from Adelaide too I use vanit tan and vu tan which I love the natural colour of.
got any favourite tans you would recommend And know where I can purchase from? Would like to try more brands :)

I'm from Adelaide too I use vanit tan and vu tan which I love the natural colour of.
got any favourite tans you would recommend And know where I can purchase from? Would like to try more brands :)

If you already like these spray tan solutions why do you want to change? Your clients will want/expect the same tan result each time.

I am changing due to Aviva not being dark enough for my client...

Great. Can't wait to hear how she goes!

We have success!!! She loves the colour but might wait a little longer next time than the 2 hrs... I am so pleased!! I am def going to add it to my range :hug:

I like the fact that the scent is very mild and doesnt linger... I have previously used a tan solution that made my whole house smell!! Also happy with it being organic :biggrin: & the fact it is express. So many positives...

We have success!!! She loves the colour but might wait a little longer next time than the 2 hrs... I am so pleased!! I am def going to add it to my range :hug:

I like the fact that the scent is very mild and doesnt linger... I have previously used a tan solution that made my whole house smell!! Also happy with it being organic :biggrin: & the fact it is express. So many positives...

YAY. It will still go a little darker on her as Velocity doesn't hit peak colour until 48 hours after wash off.

So glad she (and you) are happy with the colour etc.

My client just popped in to see me a day after spraying her and she looked great after 3.5hrs. The colour suits her way more than the Aviva. Got the last Ltr bottle of Ultra Dark off the shelf at Ultimate Salon Supplies ;)

Latest posts

Back