Spray Tan Samples

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahQ

Reaction score
:eek:Hi All,

I've recently started mobile spray tans. I trained with Sunless Solutions (who were brill) and althoughI am happy with their solutions I would like to try out some others just to make sure I'm not missing out on some super solution!! Lol.

Anyway, I emailed a load of others to request samples but only 2 got back to me (Suntana and Celebrity Secrets). Can anyone tell me the best way to get hold of some samples?

Also do any of you use several different brands or would you advise sticking to one??

Thank You
x

Fake Bake are usually happy to send out samples of their Award Winning Original and Darker solutions. Call Fake Bake HQ on 0870 054 4455.

I've also had a couple of samples from Sienna-X. You can email Fiona Harrison at: [email protected] and they should arrive in a couple of days xx

Thanks Sunspray, that's been a big help.
x

If you pm me your delivery details and preferred % choice i can arrange for samples to be sent out to you,
we do
5%
8%
10%
12%
essence of summer 8.5%
autumn gold 10.5%
and the new max which is a 10% base but can be taken up to 16% with the booster drops,
hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back