Spray tan startkit price and training..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chimerka

Reaction score
Hi, somehow I can not find it here, I am interested in Spray tan training, but I am not sure, how much it will cost to buy all of things to be able to start work mobile. How much have you paid at the beginning? Do I need to have any qualification for training?Thank you

You can buy kits/machines ranging form £90-£3000 depending on what you want.

You don't need any qualification to be trained in Spray Tan.

When i 1st started i paid £xxxx for my kit and training, but i got EVERYTHING that i needed, machine, tent, filtration unit, solutions, hair caps, gloves, sticky feet, client record cards, couch roll, thongs, wipes. You name it, i got it!

For a decent Mobile kit and training you are looking to pay around £xxx, but you can get cheaper kits.

I will PM you a link to some of the kits we sell.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I've just set up and got the job lot from Tantrick, loubylou is a really good trainer and collin who is also on here in always on hand to help. I would certainly recommend Tantrick. Their product is great aswell. I would just get the job lot from them, training, product and equipment, if you look on their website tantrick.co.uk it gives you all the prices, I started with the minimist mobile kit which comes with everything, with a view to once I know if the business will work purchasing the next one up. But thats just my opinion, end of the day its all down to what you want. Good luck.:hug:

Hello

I have a tanning kit, i got the tanning gun, compressor and tanning solution which by the way is great lovely colour and smells nice reminds me of holiday.
And it all come to about £xxx check out website below and go to tanning equipment.

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek:Hi there I really want to get started in this line of work. However, I'm not sure which tanning line to go with, I also need training. I live in Waltham Abbey if anyone can help please. I have looked at siennax and tantrick. Which is best please help!!!
Jackie x

Latest posts

Back