Spray tan tent gone kidney shape!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Help.............:cry:

My tent has gone kidney shaped and I don't know how to fix it:cry:
I think I read on here somewhere that someone elses did this so can anyone help me?:cry::cry:

Which tent is this hun where from mine is the same
:hug:

Try laying it on the floor as flat as possible. Put weights (house bricks or similar) along the wires to encourage it to lay flat.

Leave it as long as you possibly can - hopefully it will retrain itself flat, then you should be able to twist it back into a circle.

I have done this with a tent - it doesn't correct it completely, but it should improve it.

Good luck!

This is because the wires down the sides have been twisted wrongly,
open it up fully and get a bloke (who's hands are stronger than ours) to straighten them for you,
this will have happened from trying to fold it down the wrong way,
once you get the wires back in shape it will be fine, it is not broken, hth

Thanks for the replies I will get hubby to try and bend them back into place later, it's fine unless I want to fold it up:irked:

Hi Hun,
Mine did this too.
I was folding by laying it on the floor and folding from the top down, as it said in my instructions, what a job. So used brute force and started folding from bottom to top, standing one foot on the twisted bit. It is fine again now. But a bit embarassing in some ones house.
One time couldn't fold it luckily I was in a large estate car brought it home flat.
I have had some fun with mine, trying to look calm, serene and professional..he he !!!!
Best of luck
Lotsa luv x :hug:

Hi

Mine has done the same thing. I have problems with it from the start, so I have contacted the company that supplied it and they are replacing it for a new one.

HI All

Just wanted to let you all know that I have at long last, manged to fold my tent up. My husband managed it first and then showed me and now I am able to do this.

It was very entertaining bringing it home in the back of my Aygo...lol:)

Latest posts

Back