Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chanyere

Reaction score
Hiya i have a spray tan course booked in for next week any one recomend where to buy my pray tan kit from reasonable price and i am thinking about using fake bake does anyone else use this? X

I use nouvatan. I love it. No orange tinge

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use crazy angel tan, it's reasonably affordable & very natural looking! Doesn't wear off patchy or scaly, I was trained with tantrum tan & sienna X & have also used CND's Moroccan tan & was still mostly impressed with crazy angel! You can get it in capital or from crazy angel directly. Hope this helps!

Ive just done a crazy angel course and i love the colour that comes out! So natural and as above it wares off really nicely leaving no patches :) was £75 plus vat to do the course which took a day. HTH xx

i trained with fake bake but use nouvatan too (fake bake got hard to purchase for a while)... in my opinion there is no comparison... fake bake is the best! i have their kit... i've been using their 'pig' for 9 years and use it fairly heavily with no probs (fingers crossed) lol

Latest posts

Back