Spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mayamarcek

Reaction score
Hi all!

I just finished spray tanning course and I was wondering what brand of fast/rapid spray tan you find the best?
Few people mentioned "sienna-x tonight is the night".
So I was wondering what are your impressions?
Any information would be of a great help...
Thank you! :)

I'm currently using crazy angel rapid tan. Which takes naturally. I have read suntana is good. But not tried it xx

I use Nouvatan and the rapid 20% is great.

Our Organics Illusion rapid tan is our best seller and gets fantastic reviews on salon geek. I am also a big fan of Fresh Indulgence Electric Rapid Tan. You can get feedback on all the rapid tan brands on here so happy searching :)

There are a few brands on the market everyone has their own preference best thing is to call around for a few samples and see what works best for you.

Goof Luck :))))

Last edited:
I love Tonight's the Night from SiennaX. Lovely natural colour.

I use Laurens Way Solution 60 I've had such a great response from my clients and it is fairly reasonably priced.

Moroccan Tan-they only make rapid solutions anyway, so the longest the client will have to wait for ( depending on which shade they choose), would be 4 hours. I find most of my clients go for the original green based collection which are all a 2 hour wash off. Hth x

Latest posts

Back