spray tanning and tooth gems? australia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
Hey there,
I am starting to look into spray tanning as an add on for my salon (when we get one lol) which is the best spray tan that you can advise on also does anybody know of any training in australia would prefably be melbourne or sydney as i am half way between in albury. oh even canberra thanks
p.s. i am looking into smile gems aswell but have no idea where to start with these! i would like training of course.

Hi nik

Smilegems or Tooth Fairy are available for tooth gems - Sites on web
On the spray tan -
Contact as many companies as you can & ask for samples & demonstrations.
Even though you're classed as country[being on the boarder] you're still entitled to the goodies.
My preference is Vani-t, most around me are using Techno Tan or St Tropez.

HtH

XX J XX

Hi nik

Smilegems or Tooth Fairy are available for tooth gems - Sites on web
On the spray tan -
Contact as many companies as you can & ask for samples & demonstrations.
Even though you're classed as country[being on the boarder] you're still intitled to the goodies.
My preference is Vani-t, most around me are using Techno Tan or St Tropez.

HtH

XX J XX

Thankyou so much i appreciate your help with this :) will take a look right now :)

Not a prob,
Hey just a thought. Why wait till the salon opens - Mobile tanning is really popular & profitable also. Couldn't hurt to have a nice lil client base before the opening:wink2:

XX J XX

Not a prob,
Hey just a thought. Why wait till the salon opens - Mobile tanning is really popular & profitable also. Couldn't hurt to have a nice lil client base before the opening:wink2:

lol good idea actually never thought of mobile tanning how do you go about doing it though..do you need a booth of some sort? nic

XX J XX

lol good idea actually never thought of mobile tanning how do you go about doing it though..do you need a booth of some sort? nic

Hi nic,

I purchased the tanning booths with my system....But I have seen a booth in camping type stores that's around $58.00[a greeny colour] works just as well.
I use a medium sized airport trolley case that holds the tanning unit, spare bath mats[balck for obvious reasons], tanning solution,retail product, brochures & business cards,all fits nicely for transporting. The booth folds and has its own lightweight carry bag. All too easy.

HtH

XX J XX

Hi nic,

I purchased the tanning booths with my system....But I have seen a booth in camping type stores that's around $58.00[a greeny colour] works just as well.
I use a medium sized airport trolley case that holds the tanning unit, spare bath mats[balck for obvious reasons], tanning solution,retail product, brochures & business cards,all fits nicely for transporting. The booth folds and has its own lightweight carry bag. All too easy.

HtH

XX J XX

LOL i never thought of that!!! i will go and check it out today !! :lol: :)

Latest posts

Back