Spray Tanning CLients with Vitiligo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEPHC195

Reaction score
I have a friend that suffers from white patches on her skin (Vitiligo) and was wondering if it was possible to cover these patches up by spray tanning?
Has anyone else had a client with this condition before, and do I just spray tan as normal or would i need to spray again on the effected areas?
Any advice would be greatful.

x

Great help thanks :lol:

Hi Steph,

We've had quite a few comments from customers in the past about one of our products that seems to work well with that condition, i'll PM you the details if you like.

Al

i have it on my neck and collar bone and it does cover. not as much as the rest of my body but only i can tell

i have it on my neck and collar bone and it does cover. not as much as the rest of my body but only i can tell

This is the problem with these areas which generally don't seem to take the tan as well as other areas leaving blemish marks.

It is difficult to completely disguise these areas however some individuals have had good success by,in addition to regular spray tan treatments, applying a moisturiser with a good % DHA content.

Maybe worth a try for yourself :hug:

I have a client with vitiligo and this is covered when I spray tan her with Beau Bronz, she thinks it's fantastic and it hides it so well. She books time and time again for special occassions.

Hth's x

Latest posts

Back