Spray Tanning HVLP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleypeevor

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me the difference between the minimist t200 (found on Wow Factor!, Wow Products Beauty Wholesale and the t200 true spray which sienna x offers?

Would be grateful for any advice??

Hi Hayley,

Jen is indeed correct these are indeed the exact same machines....we call it the minimist and Sienna x call it the true spray due to a trade mark issue.
HTH :hug:

This machine can also be bought from your local Capital so you can avoid delivery costs......there are branches in Brierly Hill, Wallsall and Woverhampton ...am thinking Brierly hill is nearest to you?

This machine can also be bought from your local Capital so you can avoid delivery costs......

I cant vouch for Sienna x but Tantrick offer free next day delivery if you order before 1pm..

This machine can also be bought from your local Capital so you can avoid delivery costs......there are branches in Brierly Hill, Wallsall and Woverhampton ...am thinking Brierly hill is nearest to you?

Ok Thanks for your reply, so is the machine you offer the same as the t200 that sienna x and wow factor use?

Hi.

They are both the same machines, from the same manufacturer.

You seem to be asking about machines, but have you been trained? You trainer should be able to answer alot of questions for you - if you have one.

I can also say that you need to look at the item cost!

Ok Thanks for your reply, so is the machine you offer the same as the t200 that sienna x and wow factor use?

Yup exactly the same, same machine same manfacturers........

Call each of the places mentioned on Monday and find out who is making the best offer on the machine. You can't go wrong with it, it's a wonderful wee machine, I've been using these machines successfully for 6 years:)

Hi.

They are both the same machines, from the same manufacturer.

You seem to be asking about machines, but have you been trained? You trainer should be able to answer alot of questions for you - if you have one.

I can also say that you need to look at the item cost!

I haven't been trained yet, but i am just looking at the equipment first to see which is the best on the market and the cost before i take a training course to see if its something i can afford to do.

Thanks for your help anyway! :)

You are more than welcome!

What I can tell you is that Tantrick offer one to one training, as opposed to a classroom environment.

The equipment and training is VAT FREE until 5th November from tomorrow!

You are more than welcome!

What I can tell you is that Tantrick offer one to one training, as opposed to a classroom environment.

The equipment and training is VAT FREE until 5th November from tomorrow!

Hi Thanks for your help, if i was to opt with tantrick training will it enable me to use other solutions such as fake bake and st tropez or would i have to undergo seperate training if i wanted to use these solutions on my clients?

Hi Thanks for your help, if i was to opt with tantrick training will it enable me to use other solutions such as fake bake and st tropez or would i have to undergo seperate training if i wanted to use these solutions on my clients?

Hi Hayley,
when you train with Tantrick you will be certified for the use of HVLP spray tan equipment and therefore can utolise whichever spray tan solution you so wish.
We will of course train you on the day using Tantrick solution

Hi Hayley,
when you train with Tantrick you will be certified for the use of HVLP spray tan equipment and therefore can utolise whichever spray tan solution you so wish.
We will of course train you on the day using Tantrick solution

Ok Thanks, and what do i receive if i undertake this course? and what costs am i looking at?

Ok Thanks, and what do i receive if i undertake this course? and what costs am i looking at?

Hi Hayley,

it wouldnt be correct for me to quote numbers on the forum however you can look at our website Training : Wow Factor!, Wow Products Beauty Wholesale which will give you all the infomation you require.

Alternativley you could also call our nearest trainer to you ...Rebecca Parton 0121 422 2474 or alternativley 0121 422 2474

Sienna x offer free next day delivery too and we are offering discounts at the moment and money off vouchers.

Sienna x offer free next day delivery too and we are offering discounts at the moment and money off vouchers.

Hiya what could you offer me, i am interested in undergoing training, a machine (either maximist or truespray) and a tent?

Whats the best price you could quote me for this please?

Latest posts

Back