Spray tanning natural tan lines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissLB

Reaction score
Now I have done a search and common sense is telling me there
will still be a slight colour difference if a give a spray tan to some one with natural tan lines now im sure it depends on how dark the tan is next to the tan lines?

Could someone give me some advice as its for a potential client who's getting married is it unadviseablr or have u seen that it works? Thanks

Hi there, a spray tan will not remove natural tan lines but will hopefully make them less noticeable. If it is for a wedding why not offer her a "pamper" experience and do a 2 stage treatment. On the first day go and exfoliate with a mitt, then barrier cream the tanned areas and only spray the lighter bits with a medium % an 8 or a 10 depending on her natural coloring. The next day after she has washed go and do a full tan with the % you were planning to use.

You can charge her the Special bridal package rate you agree upon. Better yet, if her mum or a bridesmaid wants a tan you can do them at the first visit and do her tan lines for free if you want. If not, I would charge her £35.00 for the whole package or £30 at a push depending on where you are, but make her aware that it is a time consuming Professional service and she will be getting a "Rolls Royce" tan, not a "Skoda" slosh up. LOL

I find most brides are happy enough to just get the one tan and dab a bit of powder bronzer on the lighter bits. Hope this helps

If it is difficult to get to the white bits, use a make up sponge ( the triangular ones) and dab it on to the lighter areas.

When you do the full body tan, do a final light misting after at about 8 to 10 inches away from the body to bring it all together.

Thanks for ur help that's great x

Latest posts

Back