Spray Tanning Parties!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGELPIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone! the salon that i work for are thinking of introducing spray tanning and someone mentioned to us about doing spray tanning home parties (like The Body Shop parties) have any of you heard about this if so what do you think about it all?

Hope Your all having a great New Year

Hi everyone! the salon that i work for are thinking of introducing spray tanning and someone mentioned to us about doing spray tanning home parties (like The Body Shop parties) have any of you heard about this if so what do you think about it all?

Hope Your all having a great New Year

Hi Steph
I have done a few of these parties myself and found them to be a lot of fun (and very profitable!).

I work on if there are 5 + guests then the hostess gets her tan free. Its worked really well and I have had return bookings when groups of friends get together for holidays, Christmas parties etc.

Go for it.. its good fun :)

i do spray tan parties, they are always good fun!

the offer i do is that the host gets a free tan if he/she gets 5 guests who all have a full body tan.

i also say that for each additional guest who has a full body tan the host gets £1 off their next full body tan.

to encourage the bookings you could offer the guests an incentive if they book a party whilst they are at the one they are attending (free gift on the evening of their party or something similar)

hope this helps xx

I do these with the main client + 4 mates. They love it and its a good laugh too. :lol:

I advertise one off tans at £25 each on me price list, however a party of 6 people or more and the hostess gets hers free, and each guest gets the tan for £20, and a voucher for a follow up tan at £5 of full price within the next month (ie £25 minus the £5)

In reality, I consider my price per tan as £20, but advertising it this way, means that everyone feels like that are getting something and I don't in reality, have to give money away!!

I also advertise follow up tans within 2 weeks on my price list for £20 so my regulars don't feel 'ripped' off.

Thanks guys sounds good maybe i could do an offer for say if 2 guests book parties the hostess will recieve a free body massage in salon! So would you say charge £20per tan? Do find thats profitable? And would you charge a set price for the party its just i wouldnt want to go 2 one and no one have a tan done?
Also which companys do you all use we'd like to use a well known one we've been looking at Fake Bake and St Tropez?

take a look at the following websites, these companies all to great solution and start up packages -

Sunless Tanning Solutions from Celebrity Secrets

tantrick

Spray Tanning : The Spray Tan Cubicle Company

Vani-T - Voted best spray tan in Australia. Innovative, 99% natural based, 100% perfect spray tan. Spa quality formula.

there are loads of others to choose from but you will find these ones get good recommendations from fellow geeky tanners!!

you can also order a wide variety of solutions through Bliss, to get the bliss directory go to Bliss Directory 10 - Your Essential Tanning & Skincare Catalogue and click the link at the top to request a catalogue (they supply solutions like fake bake, bali sun, califoria tan, sun labs, fantasy tan...and loads more!)

hope this helps xxx

Brilliant!
Thank you so much for your help.

Latest posts

Back