Spray Tanning Query...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurieClaire

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,

I have just trained with Sienna X as a technician and have a male booked in tomorrow (my partner's friend) who shaves his head with a bic! Could anyne tell me how to go about spraying someone with no hair.... :eek:

Do you spray over the top of the head or do you leave it? If you leave it, does it make the face look very brown incomparison to the head?

Any thoughts? :irked:

Thanks in advance x

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have just trained with Sienna X as a technician and have a male booked in tomorrow (my partner's friend) who shaves his head with a bic! Could anyne tell me how to go about spraying someone with no hair.... :eek:

Do you spray over the top of the head or do you leave it? If you leave it, does it make the face look very brown incomparison to the head?

Any thoughts? :irked:

Thanks in advance x

Absolutley no problem here for you...don't get all panicy over this..its just another job your going to do...nothing exceptional to worry about.

So having made sure this customer has not shaved his head at least 24 hrs before comming to you simply spray lightly over the head area.

Now for your first atempt at this try not to overspray...better to underspray as a newbie than over spray and make a mess which is going to be far harder to deal with than doing a top up if you have undersprayed to much.

When spraying this area hold the gun a little further away from the surface of the skin.

Ensure you tell the customer also not to shave for at least a day or so after the spraytan has been applied.

Well good luck...trust in your training and skills :hug:

Absolutley no problem here for you...don't get all panicy over this..its just another job your going to do...nothing exceptional to worry about.

So having made sure this customer has not shaved his head at least 24 hrs before comming to you simply spray lightly over the head area.

Now for your first atempt at this try not to overspray...better to underspray as a newbie than over spray and make a mess which is going to be far harder to deal with than doing a top up if you have undersprayed to much.

When spraying this area hold the gun a little further away from the surface of the skin.

Ensure you tell the customer also not to shave for at least a day or so after the spraytan has been applied.

Well good luck...trust in your training and skills :hug:

Brill - thanks Collin! Your help is appreciated :green:

I normaly just mist over the top of the head when i do the back and again when i do the face.

Just a light mist tho, just so it blends in.

x

I normaly just mist over the top of the head when i do the back and again when i do the face.

Just a light mist tho, just so it blends in.

x

This is how I do it too:hug:

Brill thanks girls - I've just done the tan and I did exactly this so fingers crossed. It was my first paying customer and got my second tomorrow.

I have sprayed my partner twice now (a week apart) and the colour has lasted really well, really natural! :green:

Latest posts

Back