Spray Tanning Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily-Louise

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am going on a sienna x spray tanning course a week tomorrow yay!!! but I am wondering how many spray tans it took until you all began to charge your chosen full price?! I know confidence is important and everyone is different but it would be really helpful to know.

Thanks in advance

Emily

I charged full price right from the start with spray tanning, as I felt confident enough to just go for it. I did do a couple of practise runs on my hubby and mother in law first though. Just to make sure my gun was set up and working properly :)

Good luck, and enjoy your course xx

about 5 . i did those as practise ones for friends , hubbie etc and then started charging after that.

enjoy your course!

tigi

Thanks for the heads up its good to know.

I charged full price from the start aswell, luckily it was the one thing i caught onto straight away and it's my favourite thing to do.

I did them cheaper for a few weeks. I intended to do them cheaper the whole of the winter/xmas period, but I picked it up easily and seemed to have a knack for it, so I put my prices up to normal after a few weeks.

Just don't advertise them as 'special offer £xx only, April May June' for example, then if you do think you can charge full price sooner, you haven't shot yourself in the foot! Hth x x

I charged full price right from the start with spray tanning, as I felt confident enough to just go for it. I did do a couple of practise runs on my hubby and mother in law first though. Just to make sure my gun was set up and working properly :)

Good luck, and enjoy your course xx
hi sorry to interrupt but im just new on here and have a few questions....do i take my gun to bits like needle and all the bolts n everything to clean everynight.....and also do u use sticky feet pads not sure whats best. I would be very grateful if you can help thanks.;)

I told everyone that for one week only I would chArge half price and everyone was fine with that. It doesn't take long at all before you get good at it x

This is a very personal question and the answers are all dependent on one main factor....confidence.

Some trainees go strait in and charge full price having done there usual friends and family routine whilst others charge less at the beginning,...if you do use this as a promotional offer rather than "because your a novice" and make it for only one spray tan application per customer.

HTH and good luck with your venture :hug:l

Latest posts

Back