Spray tanning - Starting out - need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniR

Reaction score
Hi am am new to all this. I am starting out soon and am thinking of using couture tanning. Has anyone used this or using this? I wondered if it is a good colour - if it fades well etc. I will be using a T100 HVLP. My package if I buy it comes with 8% solution is this the most populat or is 10% more popular?
Hope you can help
Many thanks
Mini

Hi

The 8% suits the lightest of skins to the darkest... but then some people want darker. I think you will find you will use the 8& the most.

My clients love it - I was so nervous doing a hairdresser the other day... as she has been for loads of tans everywhere... and you know how hairdressers gossip... BUT, she loved it and her daughter has booked a spray once a week with me. Her daughter does modelling, and they are both into their beauty... so that was a big weight off my mind... !!

I am new to spray tanning.

Couture is doing some brilliant deals at the moment, and you don't half save alot of money when you buy in bulk.

I've got to order more stuff yet... so far nobody has purchased the aftercare but then I'm slowly getting used to each item!!

Hi am am new to all this. I am starting out soon and am thinking of using couture tanning. Has anyone used this or using this? I wondered if it is a good colour - if it fades well etc. I will be using a T100 HVLP. My package if I buy it comes with 8% solution is this the most populat or is 10% more popular?
Hope you can help
Many thanks
Mini

My system has 4 strengths of solution. 5% 8% 10% and 12%
In the past week I have used the first 3. I don't expect to use the 12% as much.

Latest posts

Back