Spray tanning to cover scars?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belle Vie

Reaction score
Hi wonder if you might be able to give me some advice, I've been asked if spray tanning could possibly cover up scars. It's for a young girl going on holiday with her friends but she doesn't want them seeing her scars (not sure where and how severe they are), would a spray tan be the best bet for her or is there some sort of scar covering make up that might be suitable?

Any advice much appreciated x

Scars will take differently from person to person. Some will go really dark, some will blend away and some won't take at all, the only way you'll find out is to give it a go.

Perhaps you could get her in, and do a little patch test.

Hope this helps.

I have horrendous stretch marks on my tum, and a spray tan does even them out

Mac used to do a product for covering scars/tattoos depending on the size of the scar could she use this too

We had a discussion on this last year and it differed for some people.

With me it covers mine nicely and hides them, I have them on the side of my leg and a couple on my tum.

Others said it makes them look worse and more noticeable. They only way is too try it. Xx

I find on some people that they blend really nicely at first but on quite severe scars or stretch marks, the fade off is a lot slower on these areas alone...

The tan covers up the scars on my legs but the scars on my tummy are much worse and when I have tan on look even worse. But they are bad ones from y pregnancy
Kayleigh
Xox

Latest posts

Back