Spray Tanning which one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nia7050

Reaction score
just now im working part time and i thought for some extra pennies id starting doing mobile sray tanning.
but i just dont know what one to use!
does anyone know any good brands that arnt overly expensive for started kits?
xx

Exactly what I'm thinking too! Think I'm going to go with Sienna X

Hi
I too work part-time & spray evenings. I use A tan which is affordable for me & gives great results, not only in colour but also nice coconut (like suntan lotion) smell & not sticky after applied.

Good luck in your new venture ladies!

:)

I havent tried the sienna solution yet as waiting for it to arrive, but OMG are good so far for their machine package £195 machine and tent with P&P it came to £240 and their solutions are ok and not that dear, see my web blog to read my findings :) Best Spray Tan Solution Review by Debs Mobile Beauty Cardiff | Debs Mobile Beauty, Cardiff
Hope this helps as I was in your position last week, also ask for sample from various companies to find what you like best. With OMG tho, ring them if you have any queries as they dont reply to emails.

Hi,

Have a look at the Glotanz website there are lots of kits on there with everything you need to get started, course are regular and are all over the country. Good luck!!

Leela
Glotanz

just now im working part time and i thought for some extra pennies id starting doing mobile sray tanning.
but i just dont know what one to use!
does anyone know any good brands that arnt overly expensive for started kits?
xx

Hi there, I am the Scottish trainer for Vani-T, so if looking for training then you can pm me or email me at [email protected] and I can send you info on our training kit package which is very reasonably priced xx I do 1-2-1 training and either you can come to me in Livingston or I can come to you xx
Sorry I can't post prices on the forum xx

if you want a cheap tan there is one called suntana that i have heard is good im thinking of changing from sienna to that and its loads cheaper

I use suntana and really like it! I trained with it and the woman who taught me has a really successful business built and uses suntana too, she has a very good reputation in the area! Suntana has a shop on eBay and this is cheaper than their direct site as you don't pay vat on top :)

Interesting thread as Im thinking along the same lines as you guys. Im in Milton Keynes does anyone know of training locally?

Lyns x

Sent from my X10i using SalonGeek

I started up a month ago and have been using suntana. Absolutely fab!! smells great, cheap, lovely and natural... and havent had any complaints so far. x x

LA tanning are doing a deal just now starter kit with spray tan machine tent and 3 litres of solution for £165, i done a post about it earlier and it seems to have good reviews so im thinking of going with it. also with their solution its buy one litre get one free just now

Latest posts

Back