Spray tanning with the T200

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have my first tanning party booked in and wonder how many people you can do in one evening with the T200.

I find that my machine gets quite hot even after one tan. Do you let the machine cool down before you start your second, third etc.

Also, do you have any tips for making it run as smoothly as possible etc.

Thanks for any help..

Jackie x

Hi Jackie

I have done 8 with my machine in one evening and I turned it off between ppl while they were dressing and it seemed ok. If you just let it cool itself down in between tans it should do ok. Bear in mind though that it is not designed to do squillions so take care of it.:hug:

Hi Ladies

I have my first tanning party booked in and wonder how many people you can do in one evening with the T200.

I find that my machine gets quite hot even after one tan. Do you let the machine cool down before you start your second, third etc.

Also, do you have any tips for making it run as smoothly as possible etc.

Thanks for any help..

Jackie x

After you have sprayed. Turn off your machine for around the same time as you have sprayed for. Then you'll be ready to go again. (Hope that makes sense!!!)

Lainy. x

The T200 will cope just fine hun,
when you have finished spraying each person you are going to turn it off so they can dress,
then your next client will come into the room and you will do a quick consultation and they will get undressed,
in this time it will have cooled down no problem and be ready to go again,
i know of people who have done events and sprayed over 25 peeps with the T200

Latest posts

Back