Spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Partridge

Reaction score
Hi guy I am looking to get spray tanning in the salon I am at, When I was doing it befor I was using OMG tanning but now the max they do is 14% (used to be able to get 16 and 20) and it seems some of the different scents have gone, also I cant seem to buy the starter kit they used to do.... are they going out of business?

What solution do you recommend and also what spray gun?

TIA Jade xxxx

Try Lauren's Way they do a 16% and i use that on my clients that want to go really dark they love it.

Thankyou, which is a good machine

I got mine from Amazon years ago im not sure if Laurens way do machines

I use la tanning and suntanna there really good x

There was a new EU directive of something to stop the use of solutions above 14%, so many brands stopped producing anything over a 14% (If you search on here you will see all the fuss & facts is there in writing at the time).
I don't know about starter sets or smells being discontinued as I don't use their solution. I Use LA Tan.

I use la tan and love it x

Try Lauren's Way we can send you samples call us at 0208 5271931

OMG are still going but only do up to 14%.
LA Tanning are good and also Suntana. Suntana are fragranced but not as nice as OMG but they also send you samples and you only pay for postage and the tan is a good price.

I head OMG were now trading as DHA? About time the 'extreme DHA'S' were stopped - ridiculous!

Either way give Suntana a call for a free samples pack - you won't be disappointed ;)
Their 12% is enough for most addicts and if not they have a 14% :D

I head OMG were now trading as DHA? About time the 'extreme DHA'S' were stopped - ridiculous!

Either way give Suntana a call for a free samples pack - you won't be disappointed ;)
Their 12% is enough for most addicts and if not they have a 14% :D
I use Sjolie.
Hi guy I am looking to get spray tanning in the salon I am at, When I was doing it befor I was using OMG tanning but now the max they do is 14% (used to be able to get 16 and 20) and it seems some of the different scents have gone, also I cant seem to buy the starter kit they used to do.... are they going out of business?

What solution do you recommend and also what spray gun?

TIA Jade xxxx
i use Sjolie they have 6% 9% 12% and 14%
You can purchase their DHA booster drops for 10$ I believe to increase the DHA levels. I don't think you can buy higher the 16% DHA anymore.

Can u boost a 14% with dha drops x

How do the drops work? Do you put them in the solution before spraying? X

Yes think it's 3 drops per 100mls to up 1% I've just ordered xx

OMG have changed their name to DHA Solutions. They are still in business but only do up to 14%. I used to be a trainer for them but now run my own courses in West Yorkshire.

I use siennasol and suntana,both great! most my clients have siennasol, and siennasol has up to 20% solution!

Suntana's booster drops is 10 drops per 100ml for increase of 1% DHA (so 10 drops to Cherry 10% tan will crate an 11% solution);)

Latest posts

Back