spray tanning????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRI

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with spray tanning info. I would love to do it however i cant find anywhere to train in my area:rolleyes:. Im also really confused about which are the best tans to use and where to get it from.

Go on tantricks website and get thier number, ask to speak to mandy she is fantastic and the product and training is second to none

hope this helps

:hug:

thanks my luv i will do!! :green:

There are many companies out there that offer training and spray tanning solutions and ahve to say taht teh training from some is very good and others is rubbish but that is like all things.

There are loads of threads and polls on this subject so why not do a search and have a look and see what people are saying about different systems and contact all of them for samples. try them and see which one you like and go with that.
HTH

There are lots of good companies out there. Tantrick as has been mentioned, then there is Couture, Sun Junkie, and my personal favourite Vani-T. Do get some samples first to try out and decide for yourself.

As Scatty said though training can differ enormously (my training lasted 20 minutes). I think though that this has made me a better spray tan tech in a funny sort of way because I had to learn myself how my minimist came apart for cleaning etc, but for spray tanning advice it is a good job I have a daughter who had previously trained and was able to give me further advice.

Latest posts

Back