Spray Tans and Psoriasis?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
Hi, I had a lady yesterday with psoriasis asking about spray tanning, she has it under control and uses a steroid cream mostly but was advised by her clinic to sometimes use a sunbed to control it, which she claims works well for her condition but she does NOT go brown in any way???
She wants a spray tan and so I thought I would ask if it is wise, how/if it will affect her condition? We use Tantrick & Organics tan solutions.

Sam x

I have Psoriasis and sun bed does wanders for it!!
I've not tried Tantrick but I find that when I Fake Tan it has a similar effect to sun bed. Anything organic is highly unlikely to have an effect.
Be weary that there are not red and sore and sometimes when a patch of skin is dry it can crack and bleed but I doubt this if she is using steroid cream.

get it sprayed on I have psoriasis and I use tantrick and organics and I have no real problems. Only prob I do have is when I have a flair up and it grabs on the dry bits so they do go darker and it does come off quicker but if she has it under control SPRAY IT ON LOL

Latest posts

Back