Spring fever

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoLimitNails

Reaction score
Hi all.

Now spring is near, me and clients have had a lot of fun, what do you think??

Attachments

• springfever2.jpg
    springfever2.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 289
  • springfever3.jpg
    springfever3.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 262
  • springfever4.jpg
    springfever4.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 261
Gorgeous!! I'd love if my clients were that daring :D

Beautiful!! How have you created the nail art? X

Absolutely stunning x

Gorgeous :hug:

Thank you all for your lovely comments.:hug:

In all of the pictures all color is done with gel-paint, and black and white details with acrylic paint (airbrush paint)

All designs takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes to do (from client comes in till she is out the door again) thats 15 min more than my french (usually often more, but always book in 1.15) so I charge accordingly:wink2:

Beautiful

If you dont mind me asking what sort of brush do you use to do the thin black lines?

I use davinci brushes, have tried many others but keep comming back to these.
I use these: Da Vinci Maestro Kolinsky Brushes - BLICK art materials Then the one called line and no. 2, it takes some practise to keep the lines thin with no. 2, but as I use it for making lines that goes thicker and thinner no. 2 is the one for me:D

Thank you - I will get myself some

I really love these nails especially the first ones and the second ones. Where do you get your inspiration from?

Thank you all.

My inspiration well from all over the place, I let myself be inspired by all kinds of things and ofcourse other nailtechs...

Latest posts

Back