Spring is here!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meira

Reaction score
My South African husband is getting the barbecue ready, first one of the year - and he mowed the lawn yesterday.
Can't believe how busy all the parks are round here everyone seems to be in a summery mood it's so nice!
What's everyone else doing in the sunshine today? ☀️😃

Off to walk the dog on the cliff top soon :) gorgeous day, sky blue from side to side

this is me in the pic:Look_left

I'm dying in bed with the flu :( I'm such a sun worshiper as well, normally I'd be the first one outside with sunglasses on cider in hand soaking up the sun but nope, I'm currently having hot an cold sweats and feel like I've been mowed over with no energy to get out of bed.

I'm cursing the 2 ill clients I saw last week for giving it to me on my first weekend off of the year! Xxxx

Its not raining in Somerset shock horror. Superb weekend we have had. Most welcome!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lazy Sunday for me, I'm freezing in bed with hot water bottle at moment, just ran a lovely bath and it's cold!! 😱
Nice to see the sun out though, we were so lucky last year with the weather hope it's like that again xx

I'm dying in bed with the flu :( I'm such a sun worshiper as well, normally I'd be the first one outside with sunglasses on cider in hand soaking up the sun but nope, I'm currently having hot an cold sweats and feel like I've been mowed over with no energy to get out of bed.

I'm cursing the 2 ill clients I saw last week for giving it to me on my first weekend off of the year! Xxxx

Hope your feeling better soon xx

Chores, but outside ones, feeling very domesticated today ! Think I will make the most of it, don't worry, it won't last, but I hope the sunshine does :D

Hope peeps feel better soon :hug:

That sucks! Hope you feel better soon xxx

I've just got up after a night shift and realised I've slept the whole way through the only sun we've had all year !!! 👎bad times !

Beautiful down in sunny cornwall too! Went for a lovely walk with my dog and at one point was debating taking off my jumper for the first time in months, felt good to not have to wear a rain coat and scarf! Lovely, and long may it continue! Xx

Another one on the night shift tonight, been trying to sleep! Seems like sucha waste but went for a lovely walk yesterday with the dog then went to my nans 80th party :) xx

3 signs of Spring I've seen today:
  • Women in sleeveless maxi dresses sitting sunning themselves in a beer garden.
  • A lovely Californian woman telling me that she has come to live in Cheshire because she prefers the weather here!
  • My granddaughters showing me a cluster of ladybirds on a bush in their garden.

Big hugs - and lots of sympathy x had it 2 weeks ago and still not better x worse flu bug ever! Completely drained 😭xx

Poor you can so sympathise, I got flu 10 days ago and am still feeling delicate and not a lot of energy. I'm taking Metatone tonic to try build myself up.
The hot/cold sweats are just horrible. Get well soon x

Poor you can so sympathise, I got flu 10 days ago and am still feeling delicate and not a lot of energy. I'm taking Metatone tonic to try build myself up.
The hot/cold sweats are just horrible. Get well soon x

Get the flu jab next year, around September/October..boots do it for €20 I escaped every flu going this year after getting it even though my whole family had it! Hope I havent jinxed myself now!

Another beautiful Spring day.

Have cleaned all the garden furniture, and intend eating outside tonight!

Looking forward to going to my afternoon pupil as he lives in a lovely house in beautiful grounds, and I love driving up their long driveway. It's very rural and peaceful.....

Oi, you sun snatchers, give it back ! It's been getting cloudier down south as the day goes on,looks like it could rain now !

Latest posts

Back