St.Catherines/Niagra area brisa tech wanted....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artsy Canadian

Reaction score
So I have a client who comes to see me when she can.....thing is, she lives in Ontario, I work on Vancouver Island. She manages to come every month and a half usually to see her daughter and help with business. Now, she realistically is looking for someone in the St.Catherine/Niagra area who does nails the same way I do, good old fashioned sculpted french Brisa Gel! Everywhere she goes they either air brush the whites or use white plastic tips. The last appt she had made in ON. I told her to call ahead and ask if they use white gel...of course they said yes, when she arrived, the girl filed off all MY work I had done to glue on white plastic tips! My client was not impressed, and neither am I!!
So, If you are in the area of question and have some years expierience and do brisa (or another reputable brand, brisa is just what she has on right now) with white gel!! Please reply to me with your salon name, phone number, years exp. french fill price (if you don't mind, but not neccessary) and how long it takes you to do the fill, and I will pass along a client to you! The girl my client saw by the way filed everything off by hand, because she didn't believe in using drills. I know gels are soft and don't really need a drill, but you can still use one to save time and my client is used to having one used on her so that would also be a bonus. She doesn't like to waste time.

Anyways, hopefully someone can help us out, thanks in advance!

anyone, anyone at all???

I wish I could help ....but I'm on the island with you!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back