St Tropez logo use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fufa

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone contacted st-tropez recently asking to use their logo on your treatments lists?

I did exactly that yesterday and received an email back saying that they weren't allowing anyone to use their logo any more....I sent a message back asking why? The way I see it is if I am certified to use their products (which I am!) and I am an account holder, why would they not want me to market their products? I am still waiting for a response from them and wondered if any of you guys have had a similar experience?

I am seriously considering changing brands right now!

By the way, I emailed Mrs Geek for the CND logo and received it within a few mins....now thats what I call service, thank you Samantha :).

Hope someone can shed some light on this for me.....

Thanks,
Sarah x

Hi,

Has anyone contacted st-tropez recently asking to use their logo on your treatments lists?

I did exactly that yesterday and received an email back saying that they weren't allowing anyone to use their logo any more....I sent a message back asking why? The way I see it is if I am certified to use their products (which I am!) and I am an account holder, why would they not want me to market their products? I am still waiting for a response from them and wondered if any of you guys have had a similar experience?

I am seriously considering changing brands right now!

By the way, I emailed Mrs Geek for the CND logo and received it within a few mins....now thats what I call service, thank you Samantha :).

Hope someone can shed some light on this for me.....

Thanks,
Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
it does surprise me that you are not being permitted to use this companies logo as I would have thought any manufacturer would be only to pleased for authorised use of their brand logo as this ,if used correctly,further advertises the brand.
Of course any company has the right to restrict the use of its logo however generally speaking this is never a problem.

When you contacted the company did you mention that you were an authorised account holder and user of their products.
Maybe you just got hold of the wrong person and maybe worthwhile trying again.
Good luck :hug:

St Tropez are in the middle of re-branding, there will be a new logo, hence they are saying "no" for the time being.

However, I did get approval a couple weeks ago to continue to use the OLD LOGO.

Make sure you ask to speak to someone in Marketing.

The first lady I spoke to had no idea. She immediately said no without checking.

Thanks guys, you've been really helpful! I did give them all my account details etc, but after what you've said I will try again and speak to marketing...fingers crossed! x

i too had this problem and was told I couldnt use their old one either, and this is the bit that really annoyed me! After phoning the three times and every time being told someone would phone me back a month later they still havent!!!

Well I still haven't heard anything...I've emailed marketing and phoned and been told that someone will ring me back...but nothing yet! So frustrating! :mad: Good to know it's not just me though I suppose :) x

Newsflash! I've just been sent the new logo from a lady called Magda in the marketing dept. Djane...try emailing her, I'm sure you'll get it now. Thanks for your help everyone..
Sarah x

hi think some of their staff need a lesson in cust servivce! i rang them recently and the 1st lady i spk to was so rude!

Newsflash! I've just been sent the new logo from a lady called Magda in the marketing dept. Djane...try emailing her, I'm sure you'll get it now. Thanks for your help everyone..
Sarah x

Thankyou! It has been very annoying as have phoned so many times I even left a message on my reps phone the other day and she hasnt got back to me either!

Sarah x

Sorry to bring this one up again, but I am still having problems with st tropez, I have again phoned my rep and head office only to once again have neither of them return my calls.

Then I finally spoke to someone yesterday at Gmex to be told that there is no way that anyone will have been sent the new logo and I cant use the old one either in the mean time!!

I am getting so annoyed with tem!

Are you sure they sent you the new logo as they said that there is no way that that anybody is allowed to see it until january???

I'll send you it as a p.m. hun....I think it's new, it's defo slightly different to the one I have already, although I must admit I did look at it when it arrived and wondered what all the fuss was about...:confused: My computer's on a go slow tonight , so hopefully I'll get it to you x

Latest posts

Back