Staff smoking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh look..it's official..the doctors are all wrong..lol xx sorry but you sound just like I did when I was a smoker lol

No, I never said the doctors are all wrong at all. All I'm saying is doctors are telling some to not quit as it can cause shock to the system and kill them. And sorry to say, but the figures are a bit odd on the smoking rate for my family, all I was saying is that smoking isn't a 100% route to cancer. Xoxo

hi everyone, thought id update you...after much deliberation about how to handle this and taking advice (it seems we cant tell them to remove their uniforms) I spoke to my girls today and told them how upset i was that they smoked outside the salon in my absence. I explained that as they never do it when im there I felt let down and that they had taken advantage and guess what - they were both mortified and vowed it wouldnt happen again!

They agreed it would look very bad on the salon and on them - and when I also explained about the impact on their personal tagets if clients wont rebook with them we came to an agreement...if they can manage all week they can manage on a saturday too!

I really hope it works out but will be making a few 'ad hoc' visits too!

Thanks for everyones comments - i noticed there was a great divided opinion but thank you all

K

Why don't they smoke in the week? Is that their choice or yours?

Or am I reading it wrong? X

hi everyone, thought id update you...after much deliberation about how to handle this and taking advice (it seems we cant tell them to remove their uniforms) I spoke to my girls today and told them how upset i was that they smoked outside the salon in my absence. I explained that as they never do it when im there I felt let down and that they had taken advantage and guess what - they were both mortified and vowed it wouldnt happen again!

They agreed it would look very bad on the salon and on them - and when I also explained about the impact on their personal tagets if clients wont rebook with them we came to an agreement...if they can manage all week they can manage on a saturday too!

Thanks for everyones comments - i noticed there was a great divided opinion but thank you all

K

Great result and a lovely bunch of therapists you have by the sounds of it, the tried their luck but were willing to put the salon first when push came to shove. Well handled.

K

Well handled lovely glad it's all worked out and good on you for getting professional advice before acting. Good manager and staff by sounds of it :) x x x

Sent from my GT-S5839i using SalonGeek

I just know what my priority was when I was a smoker.. Feeding my addiction ;)

Lol there not drug addicts or alcoholics there smokers.

If you feel this strongly about it do something about it because while your on here getting angry about it there probobly outside smoking lmao.

I smoke but make sure I do everything that's needed before I had one.

Thanks for the update hatty, Alls well that ends well!

Latest posts

Back