Stained :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitterxdust

Reaction score
as you know i did my own nails the other day. i had me and my boyfriend went to an indian restaraunt and i had massala..BUT i honestly tried my hardest to let it get no where near as possible to my nails! but now my thumb and ring finger have gone discoloured! :'( how do i get it off. im thinking of just filing just a little off the tip ten finish by buffing and top coat so they look brand new.

or if any body knows anything i could put on them would be helpful.

i was gutted:(

maybe take a look at the ingredients in the nail whitening soak stuff that you can get for natural nails. If there's nothing in it to ruin them, give it a go?! Just a thought! x

Do they have top coat on them now? If so the stain might just be on the polish. Otherwise a bit of a buff shoould do the trick.

Tumeric stains everything, buff off yellowing and resealxxx

as you know i did my own nails the other day. i had me and my boyfriend went to an indian restaraunt and i had massala..BUT i honestly tried my hardest to let it get no where near as possible to my nails! but now my thumb and ring finger have gone discoloured! :'( how do i get it off. im thinking of just filing just a little off the tip ten finish by buffing and top coat so they look brand new.

is tip ten a top coat thing ????

is tip ten a top coat thing ????

i think its a typo bagpuss, it should read tip THEN.

you thought you were missing out on a shopping opportunity then didnt you:lol:

must have been....just that she mentioned this before on one of her other threads, and we all wondered then what ten tips was...???

must have been....just that she mentioned this before on one of her other threads, and we all wondered then what ten tips was...???

ahhh, didnt know that.
now you have me intrigued.:confused:

I adore eating Ruby Murrays... do it a lot and it's never stained my enhancements! That's eating with fingers and chapaties ......... is it the actual L&P that is turning yellow?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back