Stamping help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyHeart

Reaction score
I have ordered somenstampingplates from monster bundle but still need to get a stamp and scraper and some nail polish? Can anyone advise what the best nail polishes to use are? Thanks

I have ordered somenstampingplates from monster bundle but still need to get a stamp and scraper and some nail polish? Can anyone advise what the best nail polishes to use are? Thanks

Barry m gold and silver foil ones are great to stamp with. X

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Barry M gold and silver work fabulously. I've also heard brilliant things about using Vinylux for stamping. I've seen one using Guilded Pleasure to stamp with.

OPI have never worked for me, some Avon polishes work well.

Xx

Definitely the Barry M silver and gold polishes work brilliantly, I'm always using them.

OPI have never worked for me either.

NOTE Only Barry M Polishes that are from the SPECIAL NAIL EFFECTS Range work. (each of the polishes actually have special effects ringed around the top of the polish. There are only 4 colours that they do. Gold, Silver, Pink & Lilac) There other polishes arent of a thick enough consistancy to be able to stamp with :)

Layla Cosmetics Chrome polishes also work

some beauty UK polishes work too. the ONLY stamp to use is konad although I use an old gift card to scrape rather than the metal scraper.

Thanks ladies, all really good info. I'm not sure I we can get Barry M here but I can pick up some vinylux and will check for other thicker consistencies. Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back