Star nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shirl

Reaction score
Hi all,

This may sound really silly however has anyone ever had any problems with star nails brush on activator and would mixing products cause problems with fumes etc? more than normal. I am having huge problems at the min with the product and have been using a mask however still not good!!!:cry:

Only ever tried it once and hated it lol but their acrylic l+p is quite good

hi
I have used the brush on activator from star nails, but was also using the star nails acrylic liquid and the star nails powders, so did not find it a problem, and deffo no fumes.

Hi hun, you mentioned mixing products, if so what products? may help with the replies you are getting? x

Hi
I have mixed one manufacturer with another, this is not for l&p but for silk/fibreglass only, i was using one kind of gel and another type of activator!!

Last edited:
I'm just not sure why there would be fumes when using a brush on activator. I can see spray on, but not brush on. Are you getting too close to your work. Sometimes when I get my face too close to my work I can get some fumes in my eyes. Maybe you just got a bad bottle. Ask the company.

Latest posts

Back