Start up funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I applied to school for start ups- takes a week or so!
I did look at them, does credit rating affect this?? Thanks to hubby in the past mines shocking!!

I did look at them, does credit rating affect this?? Thanks to hubby in the past mines shocking!!

They make u do a self declaration form thing and credit check u yeah- mines ok but I only work part time so that may affect it!?

Ok thanks, will give them a call 😀

Hi, it's not a bank but I recently received a business loan from a company called E N Start Up Loans, backed by James Caan from dragons den, there really helpful & interest is stupidly low ! They'll borrow you up to £10,000, I was recommended to go there by an employment advisor, so I booked in an initial meeting, then produced my business plan, it was approved then the money was in my bank in 3 weeks.

Don't know if this is the route you want to go down but I'd highly recommend them !

Hope this helped x

Be careful though, remember loans you have to pay back, grants you don't. I'm looking into the same thing at the moment but I turn 25 in less than a month so I hope there's still some kind of grant scheme!

Try your local council

What is there for anyone over 30, im 32 and have had no choice but to buiold up 2 business from my child benefit money, dnt worry they dont go without, but thats a mear £130 per month, its taken me ages with no help at all and wish there was something for my age group, i dnt get other benefits coz hubs works his but off, if anyone knows? Thanx

What is there for anyone over 30, im 32 and have had no choice but to buiold up 2 business from my child benefit money, dnt worry they dont go without, but thats a mear £130 per month, its taken me ages with no help at all and wish there was something for my age group, i dnt get other benefits coz hubs works his but off, if anyone knows? Thanx

School for start ups helps over 30s I think

X

Start up loans have extended there age group for above 30's now. I've ended up with rbs though because I wanted a business manager I could go and sit down with.
My accountant told me some of the cheaper loan companies like start up loans etc, they want to see your books every month etc and it can be hard work. I didn't check this out so I don't know for sure but they are good questions to ask a company before you borrow!
Hope that helps x

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Has anyone had a loan through school for start ups? I am due a telephone conversation with someone from there tomorrow. Anyone know what the process is like?

Latest posts

Back