Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have mine on a Friday Lush Lash, I tend to have more treats on monday and tuesday x

Well I've finally managed to get back on track, after promising myself I would in January! Better late than never eh?

I've been so focused this week, exercising every day, cooking from the books and tracking. Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in.

I lost 2st 5lbs last year, but put 4lbs on over Xmas, I had 1lbs off last week so hopefully I'm nearer to being back on track!

Do any of you regularly cook from the recipe books?

I did the chocolate brownies 3pp each, from the everyday cookbook today ... To die for! I also did the poached egg with parsnip fritter 3pp, from fresh and easy, was lovely. And the Greek salad sandwich (I had chicken instead of bread) from the fresh and easy as well, got to say it was the nicest ever salad dressing!!!

That's me back at ww after weeks of a hacking cough then chest infection. Anyway I started back properly a week past Tuesday and got weighed last night and I lost 3.5lbs, that takes me to 36.5lb since last July. I am planning on having a size 12 summer this year and that's my goal. I feel I have finally got my focus back and i feel back on track. Its been lovely to read how well you have all been doing.

See you all next week x

That's me back at ww after weeks of a hacking cough then chest infection. Anyway I started back properly a week past Tuesday and got weighed last night and I lost 3.5lbs, that takes me to 36.5lb since last July. I am planning on having a size 12 summer this year and that's my goal. I feel I have finally got my focus back and i feel back on track. Its been lovely to read how well you have all been doing.

See you all next week x

Wow that's fab, and good on you for getting back on track. It's so difficult when you've been sick, I think that's been half of my battle! No more though :D

Well I stayed the same, after working so hard this week. It's ok though, I'm certain it'll show next week, as good work always pays off!!! :)

See you all next week x

I'm 30lb lighter than I was last January. Well done x

Well I stayed the same, after working so hard this week. It's ok though, I'm certain it'll show next week, as good work always pays off!!! :)

I'm sure you will lose next week. I sometimes lose 1lb then next week lose 2 or 3 x

I'm sure you will lose next week. I sometimes lose 1lb then next week lose 2 or 3 x

I know, sometimes just works like that doesn't it. I'm not worries although totally forgot I'm away for 3 days next week and at pro hair sun and mon :s have to do packed lunches and salads galore lol x

I missed ww this week as feeling very sorry for myself and had a crappola of a week. Have been very, very bad, so trying to get back on track.

Well done to the losers this week :)

It will show up next week for sure!!! I don't loose every week just due to hormones and water retention etc..... but it always works out in the end. Keep us posted.

I love that we are all still posting on this thread x

It will show up next week for sure!!! I don't loose every week just due to hormones and water retention etc..... but it always works out in the end. Keep us posted.

I love that we are all still posting on this thread x

This thread has been running a year on 5th April! Crazy how quick it goes x

I'm taking the plunge. Signed up for monthly pass and go to my first meeting Tuesday. I lost 12lb after Xmas and have gained 8lb back! Want to lose 1 stone x

I'm taking the plunge. Signed up for monthly pass and go to my first meeting Tuesday. I lost 12lb after Xmas and have gained 8lb back! Want to lose 1 stone x

I just got a monthly pass last night for £16.50 for first month, then £21 a month afterwards, cheaper than what I've been paying each week.

Plus paying a month in advance means I will definitely be going for at least the next month lol x

So went to my first weigh in today..have gained back all the weight I lost after Xmas :( I blame the extended winter blues
Am starting at 5ft 5 and 10.10!! Am aiming to be 9.7 for summer x am 100% on this!

You'll have it off in no time :) x

Been very, very, very BAD!
Haven't been to WW for 2 weeks and managed to rather impressively gain 5lb :/
I'm probably lucky it's not more to be honest, so I see this as a positive thing! LOL! :D

I gained half a lb :o wtf ! X

I'm in a binge mood but am thus far resisting! Not good on day two!

I'm blaming the crap weather for the carby, starchy, proper food eating!

Sorry for your gain LushLash :)

Definitely the weather! All I've done is eat however I managed to lose 3lb, so I've now lost 4stone 2lb yay :)

Latest posts

Back