Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit worried about my weigh in tomorrow :eek: think it might be a gain lol x

I'm joining an actual meeting tomorrow! will report back after x

Joined again........ my last name should be watcher lol I have been a member around 20 times now.

new start weight is 12st 12 1/2lb god knows how I've put 8 lb on :o x

You probably haven't Lush Lash, it's just there scales are different, I lost a pound today xx

I got my 7lb tonight, 3 weeks after joining x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

well done Amy & think pink x

Well girlies my uncle has very selfishly gone and decided to have a big party for his 60th bday...in 29 days time!!

I daren't weigh myself today, my naughtiness didn't stop at my last post!

Back on points today and to the gym next week, no excuses!

Well done to those who've lost this week!

I missed WW meeting,as was away from home, and I'd been doing really well. However, it all went a bit wrong being away from home for a few days! :/ Back on the straight and narrow today :D

4lb off this week! 12st 8.5lb now x

Well done Lush Lash...I boycotted my meeting this week :eek:

Well done Lush Lash...I boycotted my meeting this week :eek:

I was going to do the same Amy as I've come on period really heavy & I'm so bloated! but I went & still lost 4lb, walked out like what the actual fcuk lol x

lol it always when you think you've put on that you actually lose! x

Well done ladies.
I lost 2lb this week (21lb off now) :D

Well done girlies, ur all doing fab!

I am finally firmly back on the wagon and have stayed on for a whole 4 days :D. Too scared to weigh in for another 10 though lol! X

Well I went for my Shrinking Violet wrap this afternoon and have lost 10 & 3/4 inches in the hour :biggrin: I weighed before going too.

Popping back on Mon for her to measure me again to see the result after 72 hours and I shall weigh again before going.

I am not back on WW fully yet (head still not ready) but I am determined to eat healthier so will be chosing the more healthy options and trying not to eat too much chocolate.

Last edited:
1.5lb off for me, 5.5lb off in 2 weeks, 12st 7lb now x

Weighed in on Mon and had lost 3lb :biggrin:

Couldn't do the measurments though - my other half did try to measure me but our readings just are not right as I am bigger than before I started on some of his measurements so we must be doing it in the wrong places or in the wrong way (all my measure marks had totally dissapeared).

I'm booked in for another wrap on Fri so shall check out the new measurements against last weeks measurements and make sure the marks stay on me after the wrap so we know where to measure on Mon.

Well done Baggy Bear and Lush Lash, I lost 1lb this week x

Well done Amy & BB
I'm having fish & chips tonight, anyone else have a treat after weigh in? Only thing that keeps me sane! Xx

Latest posts

Back