Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I'm chuffed! Had a few off weeks! :D

Know the feeling, I can't seem to get back on track since my hols!

Know the feeling, I can't seem to get back on track since my hols!

I know what you mean! I've been terrible. If I hadn't lost this week I was going to give up.
Not sure what help I can give, but I'm sure you'll get back on track soon!
Good luck x

Wow well done that's fab.... I put on a pound boo hiss! Not sure why although have had a cold so not been as active. Oh well, it's a new week so I'm on it!!! :)

oh no, that's disappointing, but you had a great week last week. And that'll be easily gone next week. Good luck :)

Congrats Kaya :)

I lost 1.5lbs today :)

Decided to weigh in this morning thinking I could shock myself into action and I've lost 0.75lbs, down to my pre hols weight :D :D :D. No idea how it happened but it's spurred me on, 5 and a half to go by Xmas and then I'm done xxx

I was hoping one of you ladies could suggest what the 'healthiest' option might be when going out for a curry. Thanks

For a curry I was go for the Vegetable curry at 15pp, Pilau rice is 16pp, Plain naan 12pp x

Oh no.... Can't stop thinking about curry and naan bread now!!

Oh no.... Can't stop thinking about curry and naan bread now!!
Ohh no, curry is sooo bad. Have a chinese instead, much less points :D.

I have no idea what is going on with me as I forgot to weigh in AGAIN today :rolleyes:. Will weigh in tomorrw and post.

I've lost 2lb, now 12 st 13lb, glad to be back in the 12's! I'm just having ivf & this week I've been given the okay to keep doing ww as I'm still eating healthy & not depriving myself, just want to be as healthy as poss :) xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

Congrats Lush Lash, feels great when you get into a new stone bracket :)

I have weighed today:
Week 19 + 1 day = 1lb loss
Total loss to date 30lb (2 stone & 2lb)

I had a bad week :-( +3lbs wahhhhh so I'm going to knuckle down again and get some results lol the diet works I just need to follow it properly! Xx

I have weighed today:
Week 19 + 1 day = 1lb loss
Total loss to date 30lb (2 stone & 2lb)

19 weeks already, blimey I remember when you started! Gone so quick.

Well done on your loss x

19 weeks already, blimey I remember when you started! Gone so quick.

Well done on your loss x

I know Lush I am so used to doing it now that it feels like a way of life, I no longer find myself counting my points up I just know how many I have had (I do occasionally have to sit down and add up what points I have had through the day to see if I can have something extra in the evening but not very often lol).

I sometimes feel like I have been dieting forever but at those times I just tell myself that it is paying off and that I should be at target soon lol.

Everyone seems to be doing well - keep it up girls.

Morning fellow WW,

Not had a very good week last week, was at a big family party so filled my boots so to speak lol. Anyway enough of my excuses,

Week 18 (i think)
lost 0.5lb this week
Total loss so far 34.5lb

Couldn't believe it, I only needed another 0.5lb to get my next silver seven. Well that will teach me to have a double helping of homemade chilli washed down with several magners. In my defence its the first time I have strayed or done anything remotely naughty since I started with it. Back on the straight and narrow now though!

Well done everyone and keep going!

Lee-Anne x

Do not ask how as I do not know!! I've lost 4lb since I got weighed on Tuesday!! :eek: I'm now 12 st 9lb .....

Weighed on the Same scales as always!

I was sick twice yesterday but would that really warrant a 4lb loss?

Anyway who cares yipeee I weigh my least in 2 years :)

Xxx

Latest posts

Back