Started at Weight Watchers last night

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely weekends would be a No No to do it on, for me anyway lol. I see what you mean but I find I get quite dizzy if I leave it for too long between eating which is a bit of a pain x

The book says if you get dizzy/headaches to snack on things like carrot sticks or friut, it also says that low GI foods should be consumed on fast days so that you don't spike you blood sugar.
It says that the first few fast days will be a bit of a chore as it is something new and you will be aware of what your doing but after doing a few you will do it without any problems and you will feel good on fast days not tired and in a slump like you might think you would feel (in fact they say they feel full of energy on fast days).

I have enjoyed reading the book and the other health benefits to the 5:2 seem VERY interesting too (the main ones for me was the lower chance of getting cancer & the possibilities of stopping people getting diabeties and helping their memory too).

Not been on for a bit but I am still slogging away at WW. Sts this week but have now lost 22.5lbs, got about another 10lbs to go.

Bb - a lot of people seem to have had fantastic results with the 5:2 one so fingers crossed it'll be successful for you :) x

Didn't go to my meeting today...:o hope everyone got a good loss :D

Was wi last night. Half a pound on :(

Was wi last night. Half a pound on :(

Me too hun. Behaved as well lol. The more I behave to worse my results om the scales x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That happened to me for a while there, I just couldn't shift the weight! Very disheartening but keep at it :) x

Well I have planned to fast and then absent mindedly eaten stuff I shouldn't (tea & biscuits seems to be my main problem lol) so had to rethink my fast days. To date 0 fast days completed :sad:

Today is the day, I am telling myself that I will do it today. I'm begging myself to please let me actually complete a fast day & start this diet now.

Fingers crossed I can do it today.

Well I am so, so, so proud of myself today. I have not had anything to eat, just lots of water.

Not really felt hungry, have had a few rumbly tum moments, thought it was going to be harder to smell other people's food and know I wasn't going to have anything but it really hasn't bothered me.

I am now looking forward to having some food when the kids have go up to bed but I've not decided what I am going to have yet, I have a few options.

Well done Baggybear :) best thing is to keep busy x

+2lbs...sigh and I was good all week :(

-1lb today, leaders wants me to try and stick to 33pp a day (I'm on 35) to try kick start my weight loss again :eek: Hope everyone is good x

Well girls I've ditched WW; I decided I needed to try something new to get myself going again.

So this week I've been doing the 30 day shred and sticking to 1200 calories (net) a day and I've lost 1.75lbs :D. I've actually found it really easy as I can eat the same as my family but it's made me take control of my portion sizes.

I'm sticking with it this week but am also going to cycle to and from the station everyday and try and up my water intake - here's hoping for the same sort of loss next week!

Think everyone has ditched ww lol, I'm on the verge of ditching, don't know what to do! Hope it goes well for you gemster x

Had 2-3 weeks off (no points - enjoying myself) and struggling to get back on track. If I don't lose tomorrow. I'm giving up and waiting till I'm back in a focused mood again :) probably be waiting a while!

Just have no enjoyment in doing it this time round! :) good luck all!

Glad you're enjoying yourself Kaya, it's awful when ww starts to feel like a chore, definitely no point doing it when your hearts not in it :) x

Omg I started this thread 2 years ago! :)

I've had a beautiful baby boy 5 months ago & joined weight watchers again today, I'm only a few lb heavier than I was before I had my son so not bad considering I've just had a baby, but in all honesty I was 13 stone when I got pregnant so still too big for my BMI as I'm only 5ft 3'

& if I don't sort my diet out god knows what I'll end up 😳 soooo my diet begun this morning,

I'm wanting to lose 50lb no set date just when! Xmas would be nice though! That's average of 2lb a week.

I eat so healthy for meals, always cooked from scratch etc....

My problem is the snacking 🍰 🍪 🍰

Anyone else still doing weight watchers or just started?

My start weight (today) 13st 9lb

Xx

Omg I started this thread 2 years ago! :)

I've had a beautiful baby boy 5 months ago & joined weight watchers again today, I'm only a few lb heavier than I was before I had my son so not bad considering I've just had a baby, but in all honesty I was 13 stone when I got pregnant so still too big for my BMI as I'm only 5ft 3'

& if I don't sort my diet out god knows what I'll end up 😳 soooo my diet begun this morning,

I'm wanting to lose 50lb no set date just when! Xmas would be nice though! That's average of 2lb a week.

I eat so healthy for meals, always cooked from scratch etc....

My problem is the snacking 🍰 🍪 🍰

Anyone else still doing weight watchers or just started?

My start weight (today) 13st 9lb

Xx

I started weight watchers in October and my start weight was 13st 10lbs, in 6 months I lost 3 stone and got to 10st 10lbs, stick with it and it definitely works! Good luck x

I'm still doing Weight Watchers but hit my target last week :) will still be following it to maintain though :) xx

I'm still doing Weight Watchers but hit my target last week :) will still be following it to maintain though :) xx

Aw lovely! You done good :)

how much is that in total you lost? I know you've stuck at it for a long time so a very well done you. x

Latest posts

Back