Sticky feet!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used a clean towel per client for years but have been using sticky feet for a good while now as I hated the fact that my clients got overspray on the bottoms of their feet. Even with just one client they do step on the spray covered areas as someone else has said.

My regulars were delighted when I got my sticky feet and much prefer them. :green:

I usually buy 3 packs at a time from Ellisons as you get a discount then and they work out about 15p a pair. They have them on offer at the m0ment too!

I have read thıs wıth ınterest but ı can forsee a slıght problem wıth the dark towel .. say you tan a few gırls and the overspray falls onto the towel . a spray tan party
then the next clıent stands on the same towel or walks accross the towel
No one wıll stand ın the exact same spot
so could they get the overspray on the soles of there feet ???
just a wonder :hug:

If its a tan party, or more than one customer I give them sticky feet. if just one customer I will just use the towel, then wash after use. So to avoid the orange feet ha and to try and be professional ha :) (does that make sense?) :confused:

Latest posts

Back