Sticky feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

relax

Reaction score
Hi just wanted to know do you all use sticky feet for ure tans? I havent any left and really think i wont order them again. What do u all think ? Are tey worth it or is it just as handy to put a bit of couch roll down for each client??

I think sticky feet are a must!they look professional and give peace of mind your client wont wake up with orange feet!x

Sent from my X10i

I don't use them, I use couch roll or a towel, I don't see them as an essential. I did get some free from OMG and tried them out a couple of times but my clients found them too sticky and prefer couch roll.

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thank u both, i have heard a few people say kitchen roll works just as well ??

I think sticky feet are a must!they look professional and give peace of mind your client wont wake up with orange feet!x

Sent from my X10i

Totally agree. It's far more professional than roll flapping about. I buy mine from Ellisons. I tried the cute feet shaped OMG ones but they were useless. I wouldn't be without sticky feet!

I also think they are a must!!

my main competition doesnt use them, and i do...so trying to appear more professional!! They are expensive, but when you work it out to be however much pence per tan...its not too bad.

x:)x

Sent from my X10i

Totally Agree xxx

I don't use them. The way I have my rooms set up, I use bathmats for them to stand on in front of my tanning area.

I don't use them. The way I have my rooms set up, I use bathmats for them to stand on in front of my tanning area.

How does that stop their feet getting tan on them?

I dont use sticky feet.

I use a towel in the bottom of my tent.

I dont use sticky feet.

I use a towel in the bottom of my tent.

Iv tried a towel but i found it just soaks up the tan so when changing positions the feet still get tanned from the over-spray x

Sent from my X10i

Iv tried a towel but i found it just soaks up the tan so when changing positions the feet still get tanned from the over-spray x

Sent from my X10i

There should not be that much overspray. My clients move about into different positions for me and never have tanned soles when we are finished.
I get their bodies tanned, check them over & then to the do hands and feet and dry them with the air from the gun. They then step out onto the clean towel in front of the tent.

I also think they are a must!!

my main competition doesnt use them, and i do...so trying to appear more professional!! They are expensive, but when you work it out to be however much pence per tan...its not too bad.

x:)x

Completely agree, more professional and offering a bit more than Joe bloggs salon down the road! I also moisturise hands, feet, elbows and knees prior to tanning and then use tan remover after the tan on the palms of the clients hands - all little extras that clients love and feel they are getting that bit more!x

I use a towel on the bottom of the tent and sticky feet I have tried without but think it not only looks more professional but there is no chance of orange soles! Xx

How does that stop their feet getting tan on them?

By not having spray go everywhere...I have very minimal overspray and don't have problems with clients with tan on their feet.

Hi I use a towel inside the tent and have a large dark towel for them to step out on to.

I really don't think you need to use sticky feet, it's just another expense added on to the cost of your tan.

I always ask the client to step out on to the larger towel, put there hands on the beauty couch and lift one foot up at a time to wipe the bottom of there feet with wipes.

None of my clients ever suffer with tanned feet or tanned palms.

Latest posts

Back