Storage of tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy78

Reaction score
Hi i cant remember from my training it was so long ago and normally i empty any unused tan back into the bottle but i only have about 30ml left and then i have to start a new bottle so was wondering if i kept the tan in the gun cannister would that be a bad thing. I have more tans to do next thursday. What do you suggest?

Many thanks

As long as your gun canister can be sealed tight and it is kept in the same cool dark conditions you would keep your other solutions then it should be fine.

I often decant approx 150ml of each % I have into spare cups so they are easy to grab and run if I get a last minute booking (I'm mobile). The solution keeps fine in my pots as they are sealed tight and kept in a cool dark place. If I leave solution in the gun pot though (still attached to the gun) it goes off quite quickly because the air is getting in through the gun even though it's in a cool dark place.

ThanKs Baggybear i will put a sealed top on it then and then just top it up next thursday. Brilliant xx

Latest posts

Back