Strange food combinations...... what's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love peanut butter and bacon sandwiches.
The bread has to be ultra fresh; the peanut butter crunchy veriety and the bacon crispy.........mmmmmm.

You've all made me feel a bit ill :lol:

The only thing I can think of that will rival all your sicko combinations is my winter special (tastes extra good when you've had to walk three collies in the snow and chase two horses round a huge field in antarctic winds).....Yorkshire pudding filled with loads of veg, scrambled egg, cheese and topped off with loads of vege gravy......:lick:

I used to have yorkshire puddings with peas, carrots, potatoes and branston pickle and tomato sauce...yum!!!

I like savoury mince on toast with a fried egg on top and lashed with pepper, hp sauce, and tomato sauce yummy, this sounds mild to some of the stomach churning combo's I have just read on here.

Mine are Marmite and tomatoes on brown toast or Peanut Butter and Honey
or cucumber.

Haven't had this for ages but I really love ready salted crisps soaked in Worcester sauce.
Yep the crisps go soggy, but taste just great!:green:

Tomato & Vegemite on toast! YUMMMMMMM:Love::lick::cool:

My bloke likes Pretzels dipped in Nutella (chocolate spread) - :eek: Bleh!! He sits there with a big bag and a jar of spread and eats the lot!

I only think its rank as I HATE pretzels!!! I tried one just to see what he was making a fuss about, and nearly threw up! Yuk yuk yuk!

Another friend of mine likes Peanut butter and cheese toasted sarnies! YUK AGAIN! I love cheese, I love peanut butter, but I cant imagine them together!!

..i am now eating seaweed salad (or pickles if there are some)...together with vanilla icecream ....am i strange?...anyway, this is really really tasty!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back