What's your favourite sandwich filling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm drooling Joey Tribbiani style at thought of some of your sandwiches!

(Not so much at the mention of tomatoes...and dare I say the "M" word!)

I'm drooling Joey Tribbiani style at thought of some of your sandwiches!

Any mention of Joey and food reminds me of this :lol:

girl_took_food_4.gif

Haha I'm like that! I do not do sharing. If there's a get together with a chinese I order what I want and have it myself. I'm like smithy & nessa in gavin & stacey lol. Which this thread also reminded me of.

My favourite sandwich has to be Christmas dinner sandwich - turkey, bacon, stuffing & cranberry sauce. Nom nom nom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

There's a great bakers over the road from the salon and they make the most amazing bread ... My favourite is there red onion and Rosemary roll then I have in it....

Brie (the most amazing, gooie, strong Brie) Chorizo, salad and salad cream hmmmmmmmm

Or sometimes no salad cream and caramelised onion relish instead :) the bread on its own is amazing!!

Last edited:
Haha I'm like that! I do not do sharing. If there's a get together with a chinese I order what I want and have it myself. I'm like smithy & nessa in gavin & stacey lol. Which this thread also reminded me of.

My favourite sandwich has to be Christmas dinner sandwich - turkey, bacon, stuffing & cranberry sauce. Nom nom nom.

You must try Pret's new Christmas Sandwich...it's like a little piece of heaven in your mouth...it's so soooooo good. I think that whoever created it must've been some sort of culinary wizard!

I'm severely allergic to wheat and dairy now so haven't had a sandwich for 4 years!! (Gluten free bread is like cardboard!)
But back in the day, my fave sandwich was cheese, marmite and salad cream.
God my mouths watering now lol

Waffle4 so am I, used to love a cheese and pickle or egg mayo though.

Have you tried the wheat and gluten free wraps by Warburtons (Newburn Bakehouse) they are a bit pricey but really nice!!

Also, I used to love Dairylea and tomato and a packet of cheese and onion crisps - what is it about crisps with a sarnie lol

Im a sucker for shop bought butties! Always taste better than ones i make haha

Tesco xmas butties! Cant go a december without one!

Greggs mexican bandit! (Chicken, spicy cheese, jalepenos n few other bits mmm)

Had a fit one out of co op other day: pastrami, montery jack cheese mustard, gherkins and salad. Think it was called new york deli or something to that effect. Sounds wrong but it was the best butty ever!

Feel hungry now haha xx

Sent from my LG-E430 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wienerschnitzel sandwich with lettuce, brie and cranberry or damson jam/jelly, cheese and onion, philly with thinly slices tomatoes. Used to love tuna with cucumber but I'm now allergic to fish.

You must try Pret's new Christmas Sandwich...it's like a little piece of heaven in your mouth...it's so soooooo good. I think that whoever created it must've been some sort of culinary wizard!

We don't have a pret where I live :( plus I HAVE to get these last few lbs off lol. But it is making my tummy rumble just thinking about it.

Nothing can beat a good old bacon sandwhich on thick crusty bread with loads of butter and really crispy bacon with ketchup on the side - never in the sandwhich!

Mmmmm thank god its nearly lunch time!

On a white toasted soft baguette it has to be bacon, Brie, avocado and lettuce with a sprinkling of black pepper.

Peanut butter & crisps.

My favourite sandwich pre vegan was cheapo cheese slices, cheesy wotsits and peanut butter. I found vegan wotsits in a kosher store once and recreated it and it was magical.

Chicken, lettuce and avocado wrap!

I had a Pret sandwich on the train the other day it was Brie and cranberry with pistachio nuts and rocket!! Who knew putting nuts in a sandwich is sooooooo nice!! I was literally making yummmm noises on the train!! Hahaaa

Chicken an stuffing
Bacon lettuce and tomato
Chip
Tandoori chicken from Greg's 😍 x

Chicken, cheese & lettuce :p

In a baguette

Omnomnom

BLT and coronation chicken. Looooooove these right now :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hmm...

Ham or chicken salad with mayo on a bakers roll (slightly crispy).

Steak, mushrooms and onions on a nice, fresh, buttered baguette.

HM Cheese savoury - yum!

Also love a good BLT.

I may be coming a little late to this party, but it has to be crispy bacon and strawberry jam. The king of butties:lol:

Latest posts

Back