Strange food combinations...... what's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love walkers square ready salted crisps heated in the micro untill they start to go brown and sort of burnt.....got to eat them while they are hot :lick:
stanleyann
ohhhhhh! Didn't know you could do that! Sounds delicious and I'll try it as soon as I lay my hands on a bag of crisps!

My weird combo is plain crisps and a vanilla ice cream cone from the icecream van. You take the crisp and scrape some icecream from the cone and pop it in your mouth. Scrummy!

Mine is ... chips, gravey and salad cream.. not to bad i think..

Hubbies.... peanut butter and potato salad sarnies:eek::eek::eek: it started when i was pregnant and he has never got out of it... he loves summer when the potato salad is plentyfull in the fridge:eek:
:eek:And everyone though I was mad:lol::lol:

My dad likes to dip jam on toast in his tea......... makes me want to puke!!

:lick:i love peanut butter and marmite on toast mmm.
cheese and tomatoe sauce sandwich.

Ok this is the best and its not a pregnancy craving either! Coz I love it! lol

Ready????

Melted cheese on top of chips, then you put gravy on top. Then I dip it in ketchup too! Yummy, I love it! Or is it gross??? lol

Brown sauce on toast (not too strange)
Peanut butter and salt and vinegar crisp sandwiches :lick:

Ok this is the best and its not a pregnancy craving either! Coz I love it! lol

Ready????

Melted cheese on top of chips, then you put gravy on top. Then I dip it in ketchup too! Yummy, I love it! Or is it gross??? lol

Cheese on chips....Yummy

Gravy on Chips......Double yummy
Cheese AND Gravy on Chips......Yeah.........that is gross :lol:

Is it me, or is some kind of pattern emerging here? :green:

pmsl I never realised that :green: ..... er yes I think I am addicted to cheese :lol:

Guess what im eating now.Marmite and peanut butter sandwich.Thought id try it, i love marmite, love peanut butter and it does go really well together ...Yum Yum

Scrummy isnt it!! Also marmite with cream cheese is lush too!! (in a sarnie not on toast!, although hmmm might give it a go!) :):hug:

Scrummy isnt it!! Also marmite with cream cheese is lush too!! (in a sarnie not on toast!, although hmmm might give it a go!) :):hug:
not sure what a sarnie is (I'm sure I'll learn)
I can pass on Yorkshire pudding everytime...eewwww....

Peanut butter and banana on whole wheat
Chocolate filled Bar-B-Qued banana (absolutely the BEST)
Chopped apple, bleu cheese, walnuts and vinegrette on salad (I may have to eat that for dinner)

No access to marmite, so no opinion there.

when I was pregnant with my middle child it was spaghetti with sardines on top !:eek:....now my only weird combo is cucumbers in soy sauce....yum!!! or any vegi in soy sauce !

I cannot eat a sandwich unless I put potato chips on it, no I don't eat them on the side...I have to have them under the bread on the sandwich...plain or barbeque ones....Mmmmm YUMMY!

So when I go the the store to get my lunch meat I make sure to get a bag of chips or else I can't enjoy the sandwich.

Weird, huh?? :eek:

Chopped apple, bleu cheese, walnuts and vinegrette on salad (I may have to eat that for dinner)

Sorry sarnie is sandwich!! If you ever go anywhere where youcan buy some marmite youshould, its wierd most people do either love it or hate it like the advert on tv says here in UK! Wierd

Marmite is yeast extract,thick ,dark ,treacly, salty stuff tastes a bit like the bottom of the meat tin when you have roasted beef.

mine isn't really strange just something i love.....beetroot and salad cream sandwich.

i used to order this from coombs years ago and the lady would always say "no cheese with that..???"

you are all freaks :lol::lol::lol:yuk yuk yuk to all of em , well i would probably try the crisp in the microwave thing , lol , xx

I love to eat Milka chocolate (lilac blobbed cow) and Quavers together - Mmmmmm, Lovely!:lick:

My son loves Ham, Jam, and Cheese sandwiches....... :eek: whats with the ham?
I do like Jam and Cheese sandwiches - Yummy!
Actually, most of my odd combinations involve cheese! That's why I have such a big bum :lol:

What's your strange food combination?

cheese and pineapple
cheese and marmite sarnies
cheese and bacon sarnies with pineapple
cheese and galaxy chocolate all in the same mouthfull..... it reminds me of party food when I was a kid lol :lol:xx

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a thing about cheese! Have you got a big bum too handmaiden?:lol:

I lurve to finely chop baby toms and spring onions onto toast, cover with cheese and grill until the cheese starts to go orange / burnt and serve it wit LOADS of sweet chilli sauce.
Oh man, I'm starving!!

Hiya all i love dunking cheese and onion crisps in coffee when i was pregnant, then it progressed to bread and butter soaked in vinegar, only thing was when i picked it up the centre of the bread would fall through and id just be holding the crust....trick was to slide it off a plate so it would fall in your mouth.....i know....i know.....i was pregnant!! it was me hormones!!
Ruthy

OOO I can join the big bum gang.

My favourites are:
Chips with cheese and Curry Sauce.
Sausages with Cheese melted over them.
Mash potato with dairylea and ketchup
Cheese melted on my roast dinner
Cheese in Kebabs
I have cheese on everything. If I go for a meal I take a stash in my bag.

I have a problem...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with a thing about cheese! Have you got a big bum too handmaiden?:lol:

I lurve to finely chop baby toms and spring onions onto toast, cover with cheese and grill until the cheese starts to go orange / burnt and serve it wit LOADS of sweet chilli sauce.
Oh man, I'm starving!!

ROTF, LMAO yes my ar*e is big, :green::eek: I dont go a day without eating cheese!

I love cheese on toast that is grilled so much that the cheese starts to burn and go crispy mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D xxx

Latest posts

Back