Strange food combinations...... what's yours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gelly

Reaction score
I love to eat Milka chocolate (lilac blobbed cow) and Quavers together - Mmmmmm, Lovely!:lick:

My son loves Ham, Jam, and Cheese sandwiches....... :eek: whats with the ham?
I do like Jam and Cheese sandwiches - Yummy!
Actually, most of my odd combinations involve cheese! That's why I have such a big bum :lol:

What's your strange food combination?

I dont eat them now, although i still like them, but sausage and marmalade sandwiches were a favourite for many years.

Ewwwww what is wrong with you peolpe ???????? :D

Ewwwww what is wrong with you peolpe ???????? :D

Was just thinking the same thing!!:lol: You'd think with the big site update we'd have a pukey smiley by now.

Cheese and Onion crisps, galaxy chocolate, cheese and grapes. I dont eat it anymore as I have cut out dairy!"! boohoo!!!!!! Its well nice though give it a go! :lol:

I love crisps and choc together too. My fave is salt and vinager crisps with a boost or twirl. My friend always puts vinager on her crisps before she eats them. I don't do the crisps n choc thing much now days but when i was at college it was about 4 times a week. I'm surprised i wasn't the size of a house.

I dont eat them now, although i still like them, but sausage and marmalade sandwiches were a favourite for many years.

Cheese and Onion crisps, galaxy chocolate, cheese and grapes. I dont eat it anymore as I have cut out dairy!"! boohoo!!!!!! Its well nice though give it a go! :lol:
They both sound sooo good!!
I will be trying them.

Marmite and peanut butter on toast or just in a sarnie. Hmmmm Yum
Oh and I have just eaten a cream cheese and salad cream sarnie?
Waiting for more bread to defrost so I can make some more to take to work with me Lol X

Marmite and peanut butter on toast or just in a sarnie

This was one of my fave sandwich combos as a child ... doubt if I like it now though!

You've all made me feel a bit ill :lol:

The only thing I can think of that will rival all your sicko combinations is my winter special (tastes extra good when you've had to walk three collies in the snow and chase two horses round a huge field in antarctic winds).....Yorkshire pudding filled with loads of veg, scrambled egg, cheese and topped off with loads of vege gravy......:lick:

You've all made me feel a bit ill :lol:

The only thing I can think of that will rival all your sicko combinations is my winter special (tastes extra good when you've had to walk three collies in the snow and chase two horses round a huge field in antarctic winds).....Yorkshire pudding filled with loads of veg, scrambled egg, cheese and topped off with loads of vege gravy......:lick:
Hmm :irked: Sorry, that sounds nasty!! Veg, Yorkshire, yummy cheese and gravy - yes.......... but scrambled egg!!
Spose I'll have to try that too!!:lol:
Cheers Amy.

chips n milkshake i love dipping my chips into macdonalds strawberry milkshake mmmmmm

i too love crisps and chocolate.... or crisps and mint sauce mmmmmm

Jess
xox

chips n milkshake i love dipping my chips into macdonalds strawberry milkshake mmmmmm

i too love crisps and chocolate.... or crisps and mint sauce mmmmmm

Jess
xox
:eek:
:rolleyes:
:lol:

i love walkers square ready salted crisps heated in the micro untill they start to go brown and sort of burnt.....got to eat them while they are hot :lick:
stanleyann

oh and another......custard cream biscuits dipped in cold milk untill they go a bit soggy......really weird for me because i dont drink milk...eeeeeewwwww

stanleyann

:eek::eek::eek::lol::lol::lol::eek::eek::eek:

You're all a bunch of wrong 'uns!

Marmite and peanut butter on toast or just in a sarnie. Hmmmm Yum
Oh and I have just eaten a cream cheese and salad cream sarnie?
Waiting for more bread to defrost so I can make some more to take to work with me Lol X

Guess what im eating now.Marmite and peanut butter sandwich.Thought id try it, i love marmite, love peanut butter and it does go really well together ...Yum Yum

What on earth made you guys try some of these things in the first place? I'm especially intruiged by putting crisps in the microwave... just why?

I used to eat cheese and syrup sandwiches as a kid though - and I can tell you my why - my mum used to do it and forced us to try them.... not sure why she did it though....

I don't think I have anything as odd as some of you though!

cheese and pineapple
cheese and marmite sarnies
cheese and bacon sarnies with pineapple
cheese and galaxy chocolate all in the same mouthfull..... it reminds me of party food when I was a kid lol :lol:xx

cheese and pineapple
cheese and marmite sarnies
cheese and bacon sarnies with pineapple
cheese and galaxy chocolate all in the same mouthfull..... it reminds me of party food when I was a kid lol :lol:xx

Is it me, or is some kind of pattern emerging here? :green:

Latest posts

Back