Streaky legs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulesC

Reaction score
I tanned my first male 2 weeks ago & didn't get any feedback at the time. i've just found out from his sister who i tanned at the same time that the whole of his legs were streaky. He had shaved his legs & he also mentioned that he'd used immac on his arms. He said he had followed my advice (i.e. shave & exfoliate & moisturise 24 hours before & then shower off all traces of moisturiser on the day of the tan). He also said he showered off his tan the following day until the water ran clear. As a goodwill gesture i've offered him another tan when i return to tan his sister in a few weeks. Can anyone offer any advice on what may have caused this? I'd hazard a guess that he didn't let the shower water run clear but i need to rule out anything else. If he used an oily moisturiser wouldn't the whole of his body be streaky?

Incidently, i used the same solution on both of them & shook the bottle well. His sister has no complaints at all.

Did he have a sneaky leak in the shower ? This is the number one reason for streaky legs lovey. Good luck with broaching the subject. Ha Ha

Did he have a sneaky leak in the shower ? This is the number one reason for streaky legs lovey. Good luck with broaching the subject. Ha Ha

OMG i don't think i can! Thanks for that tip x

Moisture strip on shaver? If he hadnt washed it off properly it could be that xx

Maybe he scrubbed his legs? Rather than a rinse to get solution off? If the sister was ok then it sounds like something he did not you...

Moisture strip on shaver? If he hadnt washed it off properly it could be that xx

This is the most probable cause.

Thanks guys, unfortunately, without seeing the streaks I don't really know & he said he followed all of my advice. I'm doing him again in a few weeks so wish me luck;)

Thanks guys, unfortunately, without seeing the streaks I don't really know & he said he followed all of my advice. I'm doing him again in a few weeks so wish me luck;)

you have hit the nail right on the head here......you should not have offered him a free spraytan without having personely seen the one he claims was faulty

The fault as described here is clearly one of being a client problem...either he hasnt washed of any residue whilst showering or has indeed taken a sneaky wee while in the shower....omg the mind boggles :eek:

Never do a respray on any client who makes claims of a faulty outcome without seeing it for yourself first.

Would tescos replace an item that you claim is faulty without seeing it first and investigating the reasons as to why the item is faulty....I think not :wink2:

you have hit the nail right on the head here......you should not have offered him a free spraytan without having personely seen the one he claims was faulty

The fault as described here is clearly one of being a client problem...either he hasnt washed of any residue whilst showering or has indeed taken a sneaky wee while in the shower....omg the mind boggles :eek:

Never do a respray on any client who makes claims of a faulty outcome without seeing it for yourself first.

Would tescos replace an item that you claim is faulty without seeing it first and investigating the reasons as to why the item is faulty....I think not :wink2:

Thanks Collin, I was hoping you'd comment on this thread! I know what you mean, but i was so flabberghasted that he'd had a problem that i'd offered without really realising what i was saying. I'm doing his sister at the same time so i'm only really losing the solution cost, but also, due to the industry he is in i was really hoping that not only would he become a regular but also that he'd bring me new business. Nothing ventured nothing gained hopefully!!!! x

Thanks Collin, I was hoping you'd comment on this thread! I know what you mean, but i was so flabberghasted that he'd had a problem that i'd offered without really realising what i was saying. I'm doing his sister at the same time so i'm only really losing the solution cost, but also, due to the industry he is in i was really hoping that not only would he become a regular but also that he'd bring me new business. Nothing ventured nothing gained hopefully!!!! x

Your welcome :hug:and I guess if you look at it from the perspective you are then why the heck not

So well done and hope your thoughts prove to be correct :hug:

Your welcome :hug:and I guess if you look at it from the perspective you are then why the heck not

So well done and hope your thoughts prove to be correct :hug:

Thanks & me toooooo!!!!! x

Latest posts

Back