STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me out!

gatecrashers from the opposition will be dealt with by the hunky, sprout loving, bouncers I have already lined up!!!!!!!!!:lol:

with sprout coc.ktails and sprouty nibbles?????? :lol:

You can make your sprout salad with chilli flakes.:green: Actually, perhaps in the interest of geek harmony we could have a joint sprout and chilli party for all those who don't like sprouts! We'll have to keep the windows open though.:lol:

gatecrashers from the opposition will be dealt with by the hunky bouncers I have already lined up!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Ooooh count me in!!!!!!!!!

Nope you will notice that I edited the green bit out!

Unfortunately the only thing OUR bouncers will be wearing is a thong made from, you guessed it, BRUSSELS, you have to eat one to get in!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Unfortunately the only thing OUR bouncers will be wearing is a thong made from, you guessed it, BRUSSELS, you have to eat one to get in!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Edible knickers?????:eek::eek:

Edible knickers?????:eek::eek:

lmfao!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nearly choked on my tea!

This party is shaping up well!

lmfao!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nearly choked on my tea!

This party is shaping up well!

Here we go, managed to Brussel one up to give us a show!!!!!!!!!

fitman1.jpg

:green::green:

I love them too x

Did you cast your vote on the poll hun, keep us STS in the lead????
Right, let's get this straight. You may recruit new members to STS in this thread, but no in Sass' Ultimate Room 101 Poll. Do I make myself clear?! :lol::lol:

Can I persuade you to join the Anti-Sprout Society Yvette (or anyone else for that matter)?!

Erm, excuse me little miss hypocrite! :green:

ooh i love sprouts , count me in :green:

Aaaah... I'll bet when I'm old and grey I'll still remember the Sprout War of 2007.

:green:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back