STS Society - new members welcome

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I was dreaming of blooming sprouts last night, think that hubby had been secretly eating them too going by his bottom burps :eek::eek:

Is that you there in the middle Adele? And who are your two mates?!
Where did you get my holiday pics from

There's no mention of Mr Geek and the other little geek, I'll bet they hate sprouts. I think that would equalize Mrs Geeks votes.:green:
(and we should definitely threaten her with the shrooms, I remember that thread.lol)
You are not to threaten any of my members

The boobs are welcome to unite with the ass's :green:
Look here, we are a peaceful, sprout loving society, I will not tolerate the invaders. There have been threats to members, abuse and some very dodgy anarchistic branches spring up.

SPROUTS ARE THE CHOSEN VEGETABLE - EATEN BY THE PURE OF HEART AND MIND

This is just soooooo funny...so many societies to join...

STS will always have my full support...they are my life...the members my heroes/heroines....:hug: I love you all from the bottom of my...well bottom!!!

ASS...Never will I join the dark side...I had a moment of doubt...but it was purely a moment...

BOOBS...well I hate broccoli soooooo....but then I like broccoli soup...

C.O.C.K.S.......Hmmmm... love cauliflower...it's a good parping veg...

but...

I am a bit dubious about Dr. Iana...

decisions...decisions...

xxxx

Adele, another one of your holiday photos maybe!

istockphoto_1066852_turnips_r_us_vector.jpg

Ok i have redesigned Ass's signature piccie so that it is good for us, come on geeks, save the pic (right click on it below) and wear it with pride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay- I am a proud member too!

Sprouts and smoking can seriously damage your health ...

growingguide1zg.gif

(thanks for the loan of the holiday pic Sals btw!) :lol:

Stay back all you stinky sprout lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:green:

fart-40825.jpg

Sprouts and smoking can seriously damage your health ...

growingguide1zg.gif

(thanks for the loan of the holiday pic Sals btw!) :lol:

Oi, you cheeky minx! :lol: It is rather a good likeness, although I was thinner back then!

Some facts for you ASS's

Brussels Sprouts are members of the cabbage family, a close relative of cabbage.

The total annual production of Brussels sprouts in the U.S. is almost 70 million pounds.

Brussels Sprouts were first grown in quantity around Brussels, Belgium during the 16th century, hence the name.

Brussels sprouts are very popular in Great Britain - they grow about six times as many of them as the U.S.

Brussels sprouts are high in fiber carbohydrates, low sodium, fat free, and are a good source of vitamins A and C, potassium and iron.

According to a survey in 2002, Brussels sprouts are Britain's most hated vegetable; however, in 2005, a poll of 2,000 people named it as Britain's 5th favourite vegetable.

They are believed to protect against colon cancer, due to their containing sinigrin.

The record for "speed eating" sprouts is 44 in a minute.

hehehe

Look even the little bear hates Sprouts :)
ksm0802l.jpg

I notice from Sassy(sprout hater Hassy's) poll that we right minded people are in the lead.

This is what I would have expected. There will be an uprising of the sane and good and the sprout will reign supreme.

Thank you for your attention, further bulletins will be issued from Sprout headquarters in due course
:green::green::green:

lmao...

Sprout bulletins from Sprout headquarters....classy...

Thanks for the sprouty update. We will be victorious!:green:

Just noticed something....

Sassy's thread... the poll about sending OUR GOD to room 101 has actually less posts and less viewings than....

the STS Society thread started by our humble leader Adele...

ADELE...WE ARE PROUD TO WALK BEHIND YOUR WHIFFY BOTTOM OH WISE ONE

Just noticed something....

Sassy's thread... the poll about sending OUR GOD to room 101 has actually less posts and less viewings than....

the STS Society thread started by our humble leader Adele...

Well you would be because your all producing that stinky gas lmao

:eek::eek:
The green things have definitely affected your brains!!!:lol::lol:

I deff think that Adele should have a Sproutling Party this weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back