Studio 58 Nano tip hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dollface1

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondered if anyone has been experiencing any probs with the Nano tip hair from Studio 58?

I use Studio 58 as my budget range and I installed the Nanos on my client noticing that I couldn't use two of the strands as the metal tips had come out.

The following day my client called and was very upset as even more stands had fallen out leaving the metal wire and the nano rings in her hair. I booked her in for a removal and gave her a full refund as this obviously put her off having a new set.

I've called Studio 58 to inform them of what's happened and to return. I found them to be rude and completely unhelpful - like they were not interested in my complaint.

No apology was made for the dodgy nanos or me losing a client and money.

Has anyone experienced the so called 'returns policy' from this company?

They were trying to put the blame on a break down of bonds, but they were doing this on installation and the following day when no product had touched the hair, nor has it been washed so it's obviously a fault at factory during the rolling.

It's as if they don't want to give customers refunds or receive returns.

Why can't Beauty Works do Nanos and make life easier (hint hint) and they are an absolute delight to deal with they make you feel like a valued customer - take note studio 58!

Last edited by a moderator:
There has been lots of posts on here about studio 58 customer service or more to the point lack of it, it's what put me off ever using them again months ago

I had the exactly the same problem with studio 58. Clients left with pins from nano tips still in their heads after following aftercare and using their own products. They wouldn't do naff all about it. Their attitude sucks.I know several people who have had issues with their hair and the customer service from them being dismissive and arrogant. I would never use them again, I wouldn't recomend anyone does!

I find that problem with most commercially nano tipped hair.

I've heard of rudeness from Studio 58 too. I use their Russian hair for one client and it is gorgeous hair. But I don't expect any customer service from them. I am pre-warned.

Linda

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a terrible experience with them,the gentleman who works there is so rude and unhelpful
I buy wholesale from transform extensions for nano are love it,don't need to retip either

I keep seeing posts of how rude he is lol they used to be on here? Im remembee ready replys etc from them and they were very helpful ?!

They stopped posting on here after they made a really long comment which proved how bad the customer service is, think whoever wrote it must have been tipsy at the time,lol bet they still lurking though reading all these dying to respond 😯

Noway lol! What was said?

Please can I post a reminder to all that it's against site rules to name and shame, so let's keep comments generalised since otherwise, this thread may have to be closed.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back