Styling Toes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scratchers

Reaction score
Hi guys and dolls,

With the nice weather staying with us for alittle while (so they say) i have been bombarded with pedicure bookings, which is great!!

I don't know about you guys but i find alot of people hate thier feet, and i use to be one of them i still think feet are alittle ugly but how can we change peoples opinion??

I offer a nails art option on toes which i know alot of us do but what do you do, flicks, flowers etc

Bling is always i,n it just depends what the client infront of you prefers but i have done diamonte designs on 5 people that are going on their hols all completley different types of people and all of them loved the designs.
I just had to alter them so that the person that didn't like too must bling had less diamontes to the person that was going to an indian wedding and loved bling had these!!!

No longer do they see there feet as ugly!!

What do your clients prefer on their toes??

Love these nails,we dont offer nail art in the salon but I particularly like it on the toes.:green:

Wow - love them - they are very bling!

Dnt really do nail art so it would mainly be stones that I will do on toes. Hoping to push the gel toes this year!

Wow! I haven't been asked to do any nail art on toes (and I am no good at it anyway yet!) But they look fab! And if clients are not happy with their feet then it takes peoples' eyes away from their feet to your wonderful design!

The close up pic of these really looked fantastic! Did you apply each diamante individually? I bet she was well pleased!

The cool thing about bling toes is that it draws people's attention to the feet and causes people to ask where you got them done! All good hun!

Ive got black polish and white and red flicks at the mo. Now that summers coming the best advert is to wear it so people see.

The close up pic of these really looked fantastic! Did you apply each diamante individually? I bet she was well pleased!

The cool thing about bling toes is that it draws people's attention to the feet and causes people to ask where you got them done! All good hun!

Exactly hun yeah they are all stuck on individually!!

Ive got black polish and white and red flicks at the mo. Now that summers coming the best advert is to wear it so people see.

Yep thats why i'm doing mine now.... x

It must have taken you ages to do, but the effect is really striking ... gonna have to do my tootsies tomorrow now aren't I?!

:) :) those are hot good job

Hi guys and dolls,

With the nice weather staying with us for alittle while (so they say) i have been bombarded with pedicure bookings, which is great!!

I don't know about you guys but i find alot of people hate thier feet, and i use to be one of them i still think feet are alittle ugly but how can we change peoples opinion??

I offer a nails art option on toes which i know alot of us do but what do you do, flicks, flowers etc

Bling is always i,n it just depends what the client infront of you prefers but i have done diamonte designs on 5 people that are going on their hols all completley different types of people and all of them loved the designs.
I just had to alter them so that the person that didn't like too must bling had less diamontes to the person that was going to an indian wedding and loved bling had these!!!

No longer do they see there feet as ugly!!

What do your clients prefer on their toes??

I just wanted to say they look absolutly gorgeous! We offer nail art at our salon and it is quite popular, i dabble with stickers and diamantes' in mani's and pedi's but our 2 nail tech girls are really creative when it comes to nail art. You're right it does make people feel less self concious about thier feet!

they are gorgeous hun !! dont know if i could be assed with all the faff , of sticking tons of diamontes on though , but i am lazy , lol

It isn't as fiddley as it looked honestley this is a get way to boost your takings now with the summer coming up i'm offering my existing clinets 20% off pedicures at the minute to try and get them started before the summer hits but i do charge extra for something like this starting from £5 up depending on how many diamontes i use xx

They look lovely... i really like them.

i wish i could do mine, but having trouble getting down to do my toes as im 6 months pregnant..... ;O) oh well will have to think of something.

Ah hun if i was closer you could of come to me and i would have done them for you xx

I love this design it looks lovely Hun well done :green:

they look lovely...almost an Asian feel about them...very beautiful. xx

Well pukka mate:hug:

I agree with a slightly middle eastern/indian feel to them

Could i ask how long they took?

About 10 minutes hun xx

They are very nice!!!

they remind me of a bindi

Latest posts

Back