Styling Toes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are beautiful - I must get some rhinestones in different sizes, mine are all dinky ones for fingers......

Any good places you can tell me about??

They are beautiful - I must get some rhinestones in different sizes, mine are all dinky ones for fingers......

- and where can you get the pearl ones from too?

- and where can you get the pearl ones from too?

I got all my stones and pearls from ebay hunnies!! :hug:

They are stunning!!

I think I have just found a use for all my little teardrop gems! I just need some of those pearls now.

I have noticed that alot of people are having their toes done now and infact I actually LOVE doing them, the transformation is fab.

Teri x:hug:

Love them! I hate nail art on hands but i think it can look wicked on feet.
I aggree with the eastern feel. My friend just came back from Goa with something similar.
Really nice.
x

These really are lovely! Dont think I have seen beads that small before (must look out). Do you loose many as my customers have trouble keeping the gems on?

No mine last 8 weeks hun thats when i take them of as the varnish will be half way up my nail lol

I use 2 lots of top coat over the top this keeps them on xx

Thanks Hun!! Now I want to play i want small beads now!!! this minute!!! I want to play!!! Oooh now I sounding like my 13 year old. LOL

I got everything from ebay it comes from hong kong but its so cheap its great they have loads of stuff for nails art i got 48 nail art varnish's and it has a brush and pen top for £1.99 then with postage it was about £15 but for 48 colours!!!!:eek:

Oh tahnks for that I now going to spend spend spend.:hug:

Ooh they are lovely! - More pics of toe nail art please girls!!:)

Latest posts

Back